ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man’s Life Spent Occasionally Eating Barbecue In Between Doing Things He Hates
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 12-03-2019
https://local.theonion.com/man-s-lif...ocialMarketing

Originally Posted by :
CROTHERSVILLE, IN—.

Saying he sleepwalks through life until the next opportunity arises to savor tangy, slow-cooked meats, sources confirmed Tuesday local man Evan Demers spends his days occasionally eating barbecue in between doing things he hates.

“He works really long hours at a job he despises, constantly complains about his family, and doesn’t even seem to enjoy being around his friends—to be honest, the only time I’ve seen him satisfied is when there happens to be a slab of short ribs or a pulled pork sandwich in front of him,” longtime Demers acquaintance Russ Perkins said of the man who reportedly exists in a state of continuous irritability that is only interrupted at random intervals when, for a brief period, he is actively biting or chewing such food items as brisket, smoked chicken, baked beans, or cornbread.

“You can tell he’s just going through the motions of life and is pretty miserable. He did seem to snap out of it a little when that new barbecue place opened near his house a couple years back. It closed after a few months, though.”

At press time, reports stated that Demers was staring at an empty plate, licking the remnants of a vinegar-based sauce from his thumb, and trying to summon enough motivation to load the dishwasher.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:00 PM 12-04-2019
I like BBQ.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
yeah that didnt happen
pretty close

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:06 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pretty close

I guess he doesn't like BBQ. *shrugs*
[Reply]
sedated 03:09 PM 12-04-2019
The fact that an onion article about BBQ caused a fight, IRL threats, and someone leaving forever...is what makes CP simultaneously the worst place and best place.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:28 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pretty close

if he was threatening his life wouldnt he have put him in the morgue?

usually living people get sent to the hospital...

it's probably time for you to stop stirring shit.
[Reply]
Mugalug 03:45 PM 12-04-2019
This is one of the most CP threads ever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:08 PM 12-04-2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:53 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Excellent
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:14 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Excellent

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:43 PM 12-04-2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:52 PM 12-04-2019
*NSFW LANGUAGE*

[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:04 AM 12-05-2019
How to stop a fan fight at Arrowhead: ask them which BBQ place is best.

Thing is, within a few minutes you’ll have to stop a BBQ fight. Just bring up Mahomes or Fireball.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:24 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
How to stop a fan fight at Arrowhead: ask them which BBQ place is best.

Thing is, within a few minutes you’ll have to stop a BBQ fight. Just bring up Mahomes or Fireball.
Unless we're playing the Raiders.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:59 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Some 'training,' that . . .

[Reply]
threebag 07:41 AM 12-05-2019
if he was threatening his life wouldnt he have put him in the morgue?

usually living people get sent to the hospital...

Flush the Turd
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up