ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man’s Life Spent Occasionally Eating Barbecue In Between Doing Things He Hates
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 12-03-2019
https://local.theonion.com/man-s-lif...ocialMarketing

Originally Posted by :
CROTHERSVILLE, IN—.

Saying he sleepwalks through life until the next opportunity arises to savor tangy, slow-cooked meats, sources confirmed Tuesday local man Evan Demers spends his days occasionally eating barbecue in between doing things he hates.

“He works really long hours at a job he despises, constantly complains about his family, and doesn’t even seem to enjoy being around his friends—to be honest, the only time I’ve seen him satisfied is when there happens to be a slab of short ribs or a pulled pork sandwich in front of him,” longtime Demers acquaintance Russ Perkins said of the man who reportedly exists in a state of continuous irritability that is only interrupted at random intervals when, for a brief period, he is actively biting or chewing such food items as brisket, smoked chicken, baked beans, or cornbread.

“You can tell he’s just going through the motions of life and is pretty miserable. He did seem to snap out of it a little when that new barbecue place opened near his house a couple years back. It closed after a few months, though.”

At press time, reports stated that Demers was staring at an empty plate, licking the remnants of a vinegar-based sauce from his thumb, and trying to summon enough motivation to load the dishwasher.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:13 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hey children, you're both looking at time off... for the threat below, for instigating shit, for being doucebags, because you've both been warned and banned before for the same shit, because you've both been in the middle of childish feuds with other people before and won't stop, because we're tired of it, because we're not here to figure out "who started it", because this board doesn't exist for your petty bullshit, because it's bullshit to report posts after instigating shit and then turn around to say "I just talk shit on him now anytime his path crosses mine because it makes him so ****ing mad".

Beyond the mod consensus for this particular thread, stay away from each other... put each other on ignore... go to your separate corners... whatever the **** you have to do to resemble adults.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 12-04-2019
or just go eat BBQ
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:41 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
or just go eat BBQ
I love BBQ.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:14 PM 12-04-2019
Hey children, you're both looking at time off... for the threat below, for instigating shit, for being doucebags, because you've both been warned and banned before for the same shit, because you've both been in the middle of childish feuds with other people before and won't stop, because we're tired of it, because we're not here to figure out "who started it", because this board doesn't exist for your petty bullshit, because it's bullshit to report posts after instigating shit and then turn around to say "I just talk shit on him now anytime his path crosses mine because it makes him so fucking mad".

Beyond the mod consensus for this particular thread, stay away from each other... put each other on ignore... go to your separate corners... whatever the fuck you have to do to resemble adults.
Sorry that the mod team has had to spend time dealing with this. Being a mod has to be a real time suck and a thankless job. I never meant to cause you guys any headache.

Don’t worry about banning me from this thread or from CP for a while. This will be my last post here. I’m sure I will still lurk from time to time because this is still one if the best places on the internet for Chiefs information.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:15 PM 12-04-2019
omg lonewolf sending death threats via PM is really skeevy
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:17 PM 12-04-2019
I've never had Indiana BBQ. But I still know it sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:20 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I've never had Indiana BBQ. But I still know it sucks.
Colorado BBQ sucks, too.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 12-04-2019
Rhode Island BBQ is surprisingly good.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:44 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Rhode Island BBQ is surprisingly good.
Really? What's it like?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:52 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
first world problems?
My cleaning service has assigned a new maid to my house, and for some reason she keeps neatening up my nightstand against my wishes. She moves my spare glasses and the work expense receipts that are there because I need to take them to the office. And yesterday she took the earbuds out of my ipod, coiled them up, and moved them to another table. It's disrupting my routine.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:55 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
My cleaning service has assigned a new maid to my house, and for some reason she keeps neatening up my nightstand against my wishes. She moves my spare glasses and the work expense receipts that are there because I need to take them to the office. And yesterday she took the earbuds out of my ipod, coiled them up, and moved them to another table. It's disrupting my routine.
Is there any good BBQ where she's from?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:02 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Is there any good BBQ where she's from?
I don't think she's from a barbecuing area.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:03 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't think she's from a barbecuing area.
That's sad.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:04 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
omg lonewolf sending death threats via PM is really skeevy
yeah that didnt happen
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:51 PM 12-04-2019
<---Coughing up lugi's and signs of blood.

You ask these two to do what? You should be settling up assets but only one owns property without his parents name on it.

Hey children, you're both looking at time off... for the threat below, for instigating shit, for being doucebags, because you've both been warned and banned before for the same shit, because you've both been in the middle of childish feuds with other people before and won't stop, because we're tired of it, because we're not here to figure out "who started it", because this board doesn't exist for your petty bullshit, because it's bullshit to report posts after instigating shit and then turn around to say "I just talk shit on him now anytime his path crosses mine because it makes him so ****ing mad".

Beyond the mod consensus for this particular thread, stay away from each other... put each other on ignore... go to your separate corners... whatever the **** you have to do to resemble adults.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up