ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man’s Life Spent Occasionally Eating Barbecue In Between Doing Things He Hates
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 12-03-2019
https://local.theonion.com/man-s-lif...ocialMarketing

Originally Posted by :
CROTHERSVILLE, IN—.

Saying he sleepwalks through life until the next opportunity arises to savor tangy, slow-cooked meats, sources confirmed Tuesday local man Evan Demers spends his days occasionally eating barbecue in between doing things he hates.

“He works really long hours at a job he despises, constantly complains about his family, and doesn’t even seem to enjoy being around his friends—to be honest, the only time I’ve seen him satisfied is when there happens to be a slab of short ribs or a pulled pork sandwich in front of him,” longtime Demers acquaintance Russ Perkins said of the man who reportedly exists in a state of continuous irritability that is only interrupted at random intervals when, for a brief period, he is actively biting or chewing such food items as brisket, smoked chicken, baked beans, or cornbread.

“You can tell he’s just going through the motions of life and is pretty miserable. He did seem to snap out of it a little when that new barbecue place opened near his house a couple years back. It closed after a few months, though.”

At press time, reports stated that Demers was staring at an empty plate, licking the remnants of a vinegar-based sauce from his thumb, and trying to summon enough motivation to load the dishwasher.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:07 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So you're doubling down on telling a member who suffers from depression to off himself.

Stay classy, LoneDouche.
**** him, he can say whatever he wants. He makes himself look like the asshole that he is...

Now, WHY DO I WANT BBQ!?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:48 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Kill yourself.
5 people need to kill themselves.
You need to take the blood of Freddie Mercury, mix with a gallon of antifreeze, and drink liberally.

Then please kill yourself because of the AIDS.

Thanks!
Donger...please kill yourself...
Kill yourself.
Fucking kill yourself.

Now.
**** him, he can say whatever he wants. He makes himself look like the asshole that he is...
You’re no saint, fucktard.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:51 PM 12-03-2019
So you're doubling down on telling a member who suffers from depression to off himself.

Stay classy, LoneDouche.
He doesn’t suffer from depression. He suffers from lack of attention disorder.

You know what depressed people don’t do? Post relentlessly on a message board about their depression.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 PM 12-03-2019
This thread is now making me miserable.

Off to get some BBQ.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:33 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
He doesn’t suffer from depression. He suffers from lack of attention disorder.

You know what depressed people don’t do? Post relentlessly on a message board about their depression.
You know what healthy people don't do?

Send PMs like this :

images of high quality
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:43 PM 12-03-2019
GroupHUG Bitches!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:48 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
GroupHUG Bitches!
I hope you understand I'll have this with me anyway :

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:55 PM 12-03-2019
I hope you understand I'll have this with me anyway :

That device seems to lack any kind of hug strength.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:58 PM 12-03-2019
Well, that escalated quickly
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:00 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That device seems to lack any kind of hug strength.
Oh, it's got plenty.

Finger hugs the trigger just fine :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:53 AM 12-04-2019
<--- calling Arther Bryants having sauce spiked with massive levels of powdered Alum.
This thread is now making me miserable.

Off to get some BBQ.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:57 AM 12-04-2019
Oh, it's got plenty.

Finger hugs the trigger just fine :-)
I won’t post your negative rep message I was replying to or your bullshit PM demanding an apology when you actually sought me out in this thread and started shit. I’ll let you continue to spin the narrative that you are the poor innocent victim, but you and I both know that isn’t reality.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:29 AM 12-04-2019
This man is the L Ron Hubbard of a new generation of BBQ fanatics. "BBQ be'ith our salvation, praise him. Amen."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:45 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I won’t post your negative rep message I was replying to or your bullshit PM demanding an apology when you actually sought me out in this thread and started shit. I’ll let you continue to spin the narrative that you are the poor innocent victim, but you and I both know that isn’t reality.
Post anything you want, Anger Management. I never once threatened you. I gave the opportunity to make an apology for ALL the shit you've posted, including the threat that you were going to come to a show and "put me in the hospital." But you're not capable of seeing how wrong you are in all of this.

I didn't 'seek you out', you ****ing mental midget. You're just paranoid. You need help.

Aren't you the one who also told me that your wife is a therapist and if I needed help I could come to you? You bi-polar mother****er. TALK TO YOUR WIFE. Tell her some loser on a message board sought you out in a thread to talk shit, and you threatened to put him in the hospital. Process THAT. Buddah wept.

I'm just giving you fair warning. I'm not the only one in my crew who carries, so if you show up and try to harm me in any way, you'll become a well-ventilated LoneWolf and your wife will become the Widow LoneWolf. Won't need the police or an ambulance. Just the hearse. Mmmhmm.

Is any of that worth it? Because someone that you hold in such low esteem makes you so angry that you've posted some of the worst bullshit that anyone has posted ever on CP, and now you're making threats? Is it worth all of that, to you?

If so, you need serious help. Take a step back, LoneWolf. Get some anger management. Take a break from the Internet. Talk to your wife.

Get it together, for ****'s sake. Put me on ignore if you have to. But ****ing get it together. You're being a giant bitch. Damn right, I'm no victim.

And I damn sure won't just stand there while some angry old man threatens me. Promise.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:53 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
<--- calling Arther Bryants having sauce spiked with massive levels of powdered Alum.
Is this a guess, or did you Google that?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up