ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man’s Life Spent Occasionally Eating Barbecue In Between Doing Things He Hates
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 12-03-2019
https://local.theonion.com/man-s-lif...ocialMarketing

Originally Posted by :
CROTHERSVILLE, IN—.

Saying he sleepwalks through life until the next opportunity arises to savor tangy, slow-cooked meats, sources confirmed Tuesday local man Evan Demers spends his days occasionally eating barbecue in between doing things he hates.

“He works really long hours at a job he despises, constantly complains about his family, and doesn’t even seem to enjoy being around his friends—to be honest, the only time I’ve seen him satisfied is when there happens to be a slab of short ribs or a pulled pork sandwich in front of him,” longtime Demers acquaintance Russ Perkins said of the man who reportedly exists in a state of continuous irritability that is only interrupted at random intervals when, for a brief period, he is actively biting or chewing such food items as brisket, smoked chicken, baked beans, or cornbread.

“You can tell he’s just going through the motions of life and is pretty miserable. He did seem to snap out of it a little when that new barbecue place opened near his house a couple years back. It closed after a few months, though.”

At press time, reports stated that Demers was staring at an empty plate, licking the remnants of a vinegar-based sauce from his thumb, and trying to summon enough motivation to load the dishwasher.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:34 PM 12-03-2019
That's most here in between games during football season...except many just bitch during those too...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:39 PM 12-03-2019
Why is this thread worthy? It's a stupid onion article.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Why is this thread worthy? It's a stupid onion article.
so how was the barbecue today, area man?
[Reply]
threebag 01:53 PM 12-03-2019
Better than Madden Highlights but still worse than a DeBerg Thread
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:56 PM 12-03-2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:32 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
so how was the barbecue today, area man?
:-)

LoneWolf aka "area man" may be the most miserable fuck to ever post on CP.

Ever.
[Reply]
srvy 02:32 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12-03-2019, 04:41 PM
This message has been deleted by LoneWolf. Reason: Duplicate
LoneWolf 12-03-2019, 04:41 PM
This message has been deleted by LoneWolf. Reason: Duplicate
loochy 04:47 PM 12-03-2019
:-) The guy who has posted several depression threads is calling me miserable.

Eat a bullet, dickhead. Your family and friends will be glad to not have to hear your whiny bullshit anymore.
:-) The guy who has posted several depression threads is calling me miserable.

Eat a bullet, dickhead. Your family and friends will be glad to not have to hear your whiny bullshit anymore.

He's such an asshole that he had to post it twice!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:16 PM 12-03-2019
Oh my. LoneWolf showing his ass again.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:45 PM 12-03-2019
Oh my. LoneWolf showing his ass again.
Are you fucking kidding me? I posted asking why a stupid Onion article was thread worthy and here comes methrouser being a fucking asshole. Am I just supposed to let that walking cautionary tale just take shots at me without responding?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 12-03-2019
Are you fucking kidding me? I posted asking why a stupid Onion article was thread worthy and here comes methrouser being a fucking asshole. Am I just supposed to let that walking cautionary tale just take shots at me without responding?
You deleted your posts because you were embarrassed by them.

Own this L.

Pretty revolting.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:58 PM 12-03-2019
You deleted your posts because you were embarrassed by them.

Own this L.

Pretty revolting.
I actually only wanted to delete one of them because it posted twice, but for some reason it deleted both posts. Trust me, I’m not embarrassed by anything I post to that fucking loser. I’m sure he’ll cry to the mods to have me banned again, but if you check the history he more often than not starts shit with me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 12-03-2019
So you're doubling down on telling a member who suffers from depression to off himself.

Stay classy, LoneDouche.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:06 PM 12-03-2019
I actually only wanted to delete one of them because it posted twice, but for some reason it deleted both posts. Trust me, I’m not embarrassed by anything I post to that ****ing loser. I’m sure he’ll cry to the mods to have me banned again, but if you check the history he more often than not starts shit with me.
You got yourself banned, you miserable old fuck.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up