ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>Best SNL skit of all time? Your Favorite?
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 11-22-2019
Whats your favorites? Heres one of mine,

[Reply]
Mennonite 10:59 AM 11-25-2019
The Canteen Boy sketch with Alec Baldwin was pretty good as best I can remember.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:59 AM 11-25-2019
SNL has not been funny for decades so I will go with- the Blues Brothers song and dance act.
[Reply]
sedated 11:18 AM 11-25-2019
The Rock as Superman/Clark Kent, when everyone knows he's Superman and makes fun of how bad his disguise is.

"Apparently protecting truth, justice, and the American way doesn't include flushing when you're done in the can"
[Reply]
Dayze 01:37 PM 11-25-2019
the one where Mark Walberg talks to petting zoo animals was hilarious.
not sure how it holds up over time, and I haven't seen it in years, but when it came out I thought it was great.
[Reply]
Stinger 01:41 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is easily in my Top 11

1. Dan Aykroyd as the fridge repairman for the Lupner's
2. Coneheads
3. Eddie Murphy in Mr Robinson's Neighborhood
4. Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd as Czech Festrunk Brothers (Two Wild and Crazy Guys)
5. Chevy Chase and Richard Pryor doing skit on Word Association
6. Mike Myers and Dana Carvey as Wayne And Garth in Wayne's World
7. Kate McKinnon as the woman abducted by aliens but gets a bad treatment compared to the two other abductees
8. Adam Sandler and Alec Baldwin going camping a Scout and Scout Master
9. Christopher Walken MORE COWBELL!
10. Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg 2 different song skits (Dick in a Box and Mother's Day)
11. Celebrity Jeopardy
This one always stuck in my mind.....

[Reply]
banecat 04:06 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
The Rock as Superman/Clark Kent, when everyone knows he's Superman and makes fun of how bad his disguise is.

"Apparently protecting truth, justice, and the American way doesn't include flushing when you're done in the can"
"Remember when he first tried to work her under the name Supe R. Man?"
[Reply]
scho63 04:49 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by golfindude:
How about Father Sarduchi (sp) in 'paying for your sins.'
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
"Stealing a hub cap is around $100. Masturbation is 35 cents. It doesn't seem like much, but it adds up."
:-):-):-):-)

He was the male Church Lady years before the Church Lady.

Great post
[Reply]
scho63 04:58 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
The Canteen Boy sketch with Alec Baldwin was pretty good as best I can remember.
I noted that one as well. That was really funny from start to finish and as much as I hate him personally, Alec Baldwin is one great actor. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:59 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Does TV Funhouse count, because it's reliably the hardest I've laughed at SNL over the years.
Ace and Gary must have drove the censors crazy! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:23 AM 11-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Ace and Gary must have drove the censors crazy! :-)
At this point, I've lost nearly all sense of what is common knowledge and what is a revelatory bit of trivia, . . . but Ace and Gary were voiced by Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert, . . . before either of them even got their big break with The Daily Show. Though I guess Colbert did have a recurring role on Strangers with Candy.

But my favorite all-time TV Funhouse isn't even a favorite for its humor, though it's still hilarious just not laugh out loud hilarious. More 'that is quality writing' hilarious.

Darlene Love is a national treasure

It's just a quality production all around, smart writing, smart visuals, smart mastering of the song and a great singing performance, . . . and that's before you even get to the funny, . . . if you know what I mean.

[Reply]
Mennonite 06:58 AM 11-26-2019
Speaking of Colbert - anybody remember the sketch comedy show he was on called Exit 57?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:01 AM 11-27-2019
Anybody post Schmitt’s Gay yet?
[Reply]
scho63 06:45 AM 11-27-2019
Canteen Boy

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...een-boy/n10539
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:36 AM 11-27-2019
I like the commercial for Alexa for the WW II generation. Alexa play black Jazz! Playing uh jazz.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:53 AM 11-27-2019
The hypnotist the amazing Randy! I loved it, it was better than cats. I’m going to see it again and again.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up