ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 350
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:19 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Yeah, 8th grade. I was one horny little motherfucker in 8th grade and would have given my left nut to bang a hot teacher.
This! All day.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:19 PM 12-08-2011
Wow!!!!!!!
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:24 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
How is this different than a 13 year old boy blowing Jerry Sandusky in shower?
You can't be serious? I'm sure this kid was more than willing. I'm not saying what this broad did is right. But, I'm sure the kid in this situation wasn't forced.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
listopencil 08:27 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Predarat:
So it would be OK if a 13 yr old girl was blowing Jerry Sandusky?
Girls ≠ Boys.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:31 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Girls ≠ Boys.
The girls you went to school with must have been different the ones I did. Girls the same age as this boy can be just as hormonal.
[Reply]
Caseyguyrr 08:32 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pittsie:
Eminently hit-able.

from Heather Daughdrill on Vimeo.

ill show her culture on a friday night
[Reply]
listopencil 08:35 PM 12-08-2011
The girls you went to school with must have been different the ones I did. Girls the same age as this boy can be just as hormonal.
That's not what I meant. In my experience, girls wanted sex at a younger age and had more of an interest in it than boys. I mean that the psychological effects of that particular situation are different for the two genders.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 08:47 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That's not what I meant. In my experience, girls wanted sex at a younger age and had more of an interest in it than boys. I mean that the psychological effects of that particular situation are different for the two genders.
Especially interested in older guys
[Reply]
Predarat 08:49 PM 12-08-2011
I dont buy that, they were always talking about older guys, HS, College age ect. Maybe its a generational difference or something but they were into older guys.
[Reply]
-King- 09:34 PM 12-08-2011
This thread has turned gross.

But yeah, I congratulate that kid. At 13, I was still in the phase where grabbing a girls ass was still a big deal. This kid is clearly has his priorities in order.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:40 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
How is this different than a 13 year old boy blowing Jerry Sandusky in shower?
was the kid gay? i dont now. just saying. if the kid feels violated, then its wrong for both parties. The older person should have known better and there is absolutely NO excuse for that.

I know people dont like double standards but they fucking exist. Again, im making it Very very clear i am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT condoning the teachers behavior at all. Its about as wrong as it gets.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:42 PM 12-08-2011
fucked up? yes.

at 13 would i smash? yes.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 10:00 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
why did i go to cub scout camp instead of bible camp?

damn you, troop 86!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG this and the entire post are soooo funnnny:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:12 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
Aren't you the one that got boned by some old slut in woods on a regular basis?

It may not have been you, but now that I think about.. I'm pretty sure it was you.
I was technically molested on multiple occasions by some older women when I was 15-16. Thanks for ripping off that bandaid. Now I'll be back in therapy for months.

I haven't viewed 13-14 year old girls as potential mates since I was 13-14 though. Sorry.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:56 PM 12-08-2011
I dont buy that, they were always talking about older guys, HS, College age ect. Maybe its a generational difference or something but they were into older guys.
Of course they were. Girls develop emotionally much quicker than boys do. Most of the boys their own age act as unsuitable partners for them. The problem is that although girls mature (emotionally) at an earlier age than boys do, they still aren't mature enough at that age (typically) to handle the changes in a relationship that sex brings. Of course people are individuals. Of course not all boys and all girls will be typical. But, generally speaking, the negative psychological impact of a sexual relationship is more profound on a female teen than a male teen.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 350
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up