ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Mother Fuck You Clark Hunt!
BigCatDaddy 09:35 PM 12-05-2019
I am hearing the Chiefs will be moving TC from Saint Joe to the St Louis area. Get fucked Clark!
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:24 PM 12-06-2019
Maybe I am overreacting, but I don’t like this slow roll to share the Chiefs with St. Loser.

First it is declaring the Chiefs as the official team of the state of Missouri.

Now potentially moving training camp to St. Loser.

What is next... playing an annual regular season “home” game in St. Loser?

St. Loser-based Enterprise Rental Car tried to kill the vote for funding construction of the Sprint Center.

St. Loser-area state representatives have a history of denying state funding bills for KC-area sports stadiums (while approving the construction of new stadiums in St. Loser).

KC should not share the Chiefs in any way with St. Loser.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:35 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
You guys act like they're moving the team there. It's training camp. Get a grip. Being from SWMO, I grew up going to both St. Louis and Kansas City for skating meets and such. I don't see why KC hates St. Louis so much. Is it like little man syndrome? I don't see this level of hate reciprocated. It's just weird... to me anyway.
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Maybe I am overreacting, but I don’t like this slow roll to share the Chiefs with St. Loser.

Now potentially moving training camp to St. Loser.

What is next... playing an annual regular season “home” game in St. Loser?

St. Loser-based Enterprise Rental Car tried to kill the vote for funding construction of the Sprint Center.

St. Loser-area state representatives have a history of denying state funding bills for KC-area sports stadiums (while approving the construction of new stadiums in St. Loser).

KC should not share the Chiefs in any way with St. Loser.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:38 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s a long ass ways away from Arrowhead.
I am pretty sure it is closer than River Falls Wisconsin was for all those years.

Lots of St. Louis fans would love to have a chance to see the Chiefs and jump on the bandwagon.
[Reply]
srvy 07:39 PM 12-06-2019
Hell I will go on record and say I want it back at William Jewell in Liberty again.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:40 PM 12-06-2019

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:56 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Yes this is correct. They are in Missouri, they are the only team in Missouri so they are the official team of the entire state of Missouri and all that live in or are from this state.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:20 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
You guys act like they're moving the team there. It's training camp. Get a grip. Being from SWMO, I grew up going to both St. Louis and Kansas City for skating meets and such. I don't see why KC hates St. Louis so much. Is it like little man syndrome? I don't see this level of hate reciprocated. It's just weird... to me anyway.
The condescending attitude when it comes to baseball, coming out of the woodwork and acting like life-long die hard Rams fans for a few years, the sheer number of Mizzou fans, that snot cheese stuff, how it takes 3 days to drive across a city that has like 4 things to do at the most and has 85 highways that merge into 3 bridges, for simultaneously acting like big brother to KC while having little man syndrome to Chicago.

Training camp though.... meh. I guess if I had kids who wanted autographs or something, it would kind of suck to have to drive further. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:49 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The condescending attitude when it comes to baseball, coming out of the woodwork and acting like life-long die hard Rams fans for a few years, the sheer number of Mizzou fans, that snot cheese stuff, how it takes 3 days to drive across a city that has like 4 things to do at the most and has 85 highways that merge into 3 bridges, for simultaneously acting like big brother to KC while having little man syndrome to Chicago.

Training camp though.... meh. I guess if I had kids who wanted autographs or something, it would kind of suck to have to drive further. :-)

What if I told you, there are a lot of Mizzou fans who are also chiefs fans, not only in St. Louis, but from areas just east of blue springs? I used to drive an hour to cruise Noland road. 45 minutes the other way to Columbia for a Tigers game and Shakespeare’s pizza.

I now live in St. Louis, and while I do agree there are a lot of baseball elitists, and assholes in this town, there are also a lot of chiefs fans, even before Stan took the Rams to California. And many football fans trying to decide (if they’ll watch football again for one) what team to follow now; Titans, Bengals, Chiefs or Bears.

I love the tv coverage for chiefs games. I don’t need the nfl ticket anymore. But damnit, if they start making St. Louis a Titans town, so help me god; I will come back to this thread and personally take my rage out on all you non-supporters. In a completely nauseating internet BB kind of way, of course. I’ll start by making 100 posts a day again.....
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:05 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah the opposite side of that coin is that there are 8 home games and they practice every week there and do signing and appearances almost every week. Where as the rest of the fan base that is not in the KC area has to do all the traveling which limits their opportunities.
Are practices open to the public? Does every.fan sit in row 1?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:09 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
What if I told you, there are a lot of Mizzou fans who are also chiefs fans, not only in St. Louis, but from areas just east of blue springs? I used to drive an hour to cruise Noland road. 45 minutes the other way to Columbia for a Tigers game and Shakespeare’s pizza.

I now live in St. Louis, and while I do agree there are a lot of baseball elitists, and assholes in this town, there are also a lot of chiefs fans, even before Stan took the Rams to California. And many football fans trying to decide (if they’ll watch football again for one) what team to follow now; Titans, Bengals, Chiefs or Bears.

I love the tv coverage for chiefs games. I don’t need the nfl ticket anymore. But damnit, if they start making St. Louis a Titans town, so help me god; I will come back to this thread and personally take my rage out on all you non-supporters. In a completely nauseating internet BB kind of way, of course. I’ll start by making 100 posts a day again.....
Is that really a tough call?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:21 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Are practices open to the public? Does every.fan sit in row 1?
Whether you mean to or not it seems to me that you are coming off as being selfish on this topic.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:37 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Hell I will go on record and say I want it back at William Jewell in Liberty again.
When I was a kid I could ride my bike to practice.. Almost no fans there... They sucked.... Wow, how times have changed...
[Reply]
Pablo 11:27 PM 12-06-2019
Excited to see the Chiefs mind into the Fergusonistan market.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:20 AM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Whether you mean to or not it seems to me that you are coming off as being selfish on this topic.
It seems to me that you are mildly retarded. No offense.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up