ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>The Lion King ( 2019)
Tribal Warfare 04:50 PM 11-23-2018

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:54 PM 07-23-2019
I think Hercules would be a great remake. It benefits from having the antagonists be Hades and big monsters which could all be really cool with CGI.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 PM 07-23-2019
Alladin was a better remake. The CGI and realism of the characters are amazing but you lose genuine human looking expressions & non verbal dialogue. Pretty good remake nonetheless.

Was Disappointed in Rafiki. He was very subdued and not as funny, goofy as the original
[Reply]
The Rick 06:46 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Alladin was a better remake. The CGI and realism of the characters are amazing but you lose genuine human looking expressions & non verbal dialogue. Pretty good remake nonetheless.

Was Disappointed in Rafiki. He was very subdued and not as funny, goofy as the original
Agreed on all points including Aladdin. Overall, the movie was just ok. Amazing CGI though.
[Reply]
-King- 07:38 PM 08-03-2019
I really thought it would be bad from what people were saying but I thought it was really good. Yeah at times the emotion didn't match the faces or the voices didn't match but that's to be expected from a movie like this.
[Reply]
JD10367 10:32 PM 08-04-2019
I'm a giant Disney fan but I just can't bring it in me to see these live-action remakes. I've seen bits of them on TV ("Beauty and the Beast", "The Jungle Book") and I'm just not impressed. There's literally no reason to do this except as a money grab. Although I'd be down if they did a live-action remake of the Night On Bald Mountain scene from "Fantasia"; that would probably be scary as shit.
[Reply]
-King- 11:58 PM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I'm a giant Disney fan but I just can't bring it in me to see these live-action remakes. I've seen bits of them on TV ("Beauty and the Beast", "The Jungle Book") and I'm just not impressed. There's literally no reason to do this except as a money grab. Although I'd be down if they did a live-action remake of the Night On Bald Mountain scene from "Fantasia"; that would probably be scary as shit.
I'm kind of exited for Mulan. The trailers look great and I always liked that story and I think it translates to live action the best
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:04 PM 10-27-2019
Glad I didn't pay for this one in theaters. It's practically a shot for shot remake of the original and didn't really do anything better this time around.

Entertaining for one watch, nothing more.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:48 AM 12-05-2019
Finally, one to actually get excited for

[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:24 PM 12-05-2019
Looks good. I like that a lot of the action scenes look like they take place in daylight even though that want necessarily the case in the original.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:37 PM 12-05-2019
No Mushu?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:12 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No Mushu?

There was something red flying when the dad was praying for the ancestors to help. It looked kind of large and a bit more bird like but it was hard to tell.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up