ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Probably deserved it. Pat needs to move on from that dramatic woman ASAP
Shut up, Billay.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:49 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
People are Dbags in Philly because they live in a total bombed out warzone shithole like Philly. They don't know they're being Dbags - it's an environmental thing.

Dbags are dbags in Baaaaahstahn because they WANT to be...they think being a dbag makes them tough. They're proud of it. They're proud to be Massholes.

Seriously.
I disagree with zero of this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:57 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Shut up, Billay.
Shes always popping off on social media and if it were any other teams QB gf doing it you would all have an issue with her. If she wasnt dating Mahomes she would be just another horse faced chick in KC. You all are so full of shit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:00 PM 12-09-2019
Ban.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:19 PM 12-09-2019
The tower crumbled before their eyes. The refs don’t have their backs anymore.

They know it’s over. They know next year will be even worse as they overpay Brady and he becomes worse and worse. They’re headed for mediocrity. Bill doesn’t have a rebuild in him.

The panicked acquisitions mortgages the future for a present that won’t be fruitful.

It’s fucking over. They can’t take it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:22 PM 12-09-2019
Shes always popping off on social media and if it were any other teams QB gf doing it you would all have an issue with her. If she wasnt dating Mahomes she would be just another horse faced chick in KC. You all are so full of shit.
Popping off? She simply sounds like she is his girlfriend. Oh wait you wouldn't know what that's like, I see why you are confused.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:24 PM 12-09-2019
Trolling is absolutely retarded.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:26 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Popping off? She simply sounds like she is his girlfriend. Oh wait you wouldn't know what that's like, I see why you are confused.
Yeah I've never had a gf that's why I'm going to choke you out because you are a wimp and then fuck you in the mouth and pretend the drool is a wet vagina
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:26 PM 12-09-2019
Seems like a real person. Who actually cares about football and is a huge fan like anyone else. Why would anyone hate on that. And from the sound of how security handled it, she was being harassed more than it was her egging it on.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
I will be their official security at all away games.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:28 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Trolling is absolutely retarded.
I'm not trolling.

Although the funny thing is shes doing it on Twitter to Pats fans right now. I guarantee this board would be 1 big crying fest if another teams QB gf did it to us
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:32 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Seems like a real person. Who actually cares about football and is a huge fan like anyone else. Why would anyone hate on that. And from the sound of how security handled it, she was being harassed more than it was her egging it on.
This isnt the first time shes pulled this stunt.

I understand why guys like Marcellus try to white knight her. Old mans dick hasnt worked in a decade. Gotta get your jollies off somehow.
[Reply]
burt 04:32 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I will be their official security at all away games.
Yeah...cause you're so intimidating...:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 12-09-2019
God, I hope Chiefs fans don't become some kind of carbon copy of Patriots fans after the Chiefs win their second/third/however many SBs. It would make the joy of being a Chiefs fan turn to ashes in the mouth . . .

One of the things i'm most proud of is that the fanbases that I've always been a part of (Chiefs, StL Cardinals, StL Blues, KC Royals) have always been class acts as a whole. To see my fellow fans behaving the way Pats fans have behaved towards our team on the field, our fans, and the dependents of our team is worse than disgusting. They've been unrepentantly vile on every occasion.

I pray Chiefs fans never stoop so low.
[Reply]
burt 04:42 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
God, I hope Chiefs fans don't become some kind of carbon copy of Patriots fans after the Chiefs win their second/third/however many SBs. It would make the joy of being a Chiefs fan turn to ashes in the mouth . . .

One of the things i'm most proud of is that the fanbases that I've always been a part of (Chiefs, StL Cardinals, StL Blues, KC Royals) have always been class acts as a whole. To see my fellow fans behaving the way Pats fans have behaved towards our team on the field, our fans, and the dependents of our team is worse than disgusting. They've been unrepentantly vile on every occasion.

I pray Chiefs fans never stoop so low.
Um...when was the last time you went to a game at Arrowhead? I've never understood hatred towards the other teams fans. Never. And I see it at every game.

Here on CP..."I hope all Pats fans die." Really? THAT'S embarrassing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up