ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
otherstar 03:21 PM 12-09-2019
I saw several of her Tweets about it during the game. New England fans are just classless.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:22 PM 12-09-2019
In general though, NFL fans have become the worst fans out of any sport. You get 60-70K drunken a-holes in a stadium and shit will eventually go bad.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:24 PM 12-09-2019
Yeah..colored me shocked people from Massachusetts act that way. Dumb shits.
[Reply]
HayWire 03:25 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Most players' families just watch the game from the stands. Usually they aren't that recognizable and just blend in. And games are probably more fun from the stands than up in the booth with Clark.
I agree with that if you're the girlfriend of the backup TE but I would think she'd be a little bit different for an away game
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:26 PM 12-09-2019
They're just as bad as Raider fans. Scum of the earth.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:26 PM 12-09-2019
I went to Arrowhead some years ago with two Cardinal friends. I was delighted at the civil treatment and good natured ribbing they got with the exception of one drunk a-hole who the fellow KC fans quashed. Of course my friends weren't smart mouthed douches either so I'm sure that helped.
[Reply]
notorious 03:27 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
In general though, NFL fans have become the worst fans out of any sport. You get 60-70K drunken a-holes in a stadium and shit will eventually go bad.
Every team fanbase is similar. They all have good people, and they all complete pieces of shit.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:37 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Weak. I've seen more jostling and bumping in a church pew.
Yeah that was like watching two sloths fight over a twig.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:38 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Every team fanbase is similar. They all have good people, and they all complete pieces of shit.
Have you ever been to Boston?

It's up there with Philly in the d-bag dept
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:39 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Yeah that was like watching two sloths fight over a twig.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:42 PM 12-09-2019
Clark make sure she’s in a suite next time okay
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:42 PM 12-09-2019
Probably deserved it. Pat needs to move on from that dramatic woman ASAP
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:44 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
They're just as bad as Raider fans. Scum of the earth.
To be fair, Raider fans actually smoke crack in the stands.

I've seent it.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:44 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Probably deserved it. Pat needs to move on from that dramatic woman ASAP
Here we go
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Have you ever been to Boston?

It's up there with Philly in the d-bag dept
People are Dbags in Philly because they live in a total bombed out warzone shithole like Philly. They don't know they're being Dbags - it's an environmental thing.

Dbags are dbags in Baaaaahstahn because they WANT to be...they think being a dbag makes them tough. They're proud of it. They're proud to be Massholes.

Seriously.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up