ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
Fish 08:28 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't get it?
Need a crayon? It's Tyrann Mathieu telling David Johnson to come to KC.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:54 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I saw those words, but I guess I didn't know the dude in the original Tweet was being hated on by his own team.

Hell, when i read it I was wondering is Tyrann was telling him to come here (as a Cardinal) and get hated on even more by Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:22 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:

Nice
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:26 PM 12-11-2019
I'm still trying to figure out what was rude about dancing on the field during pregame. And how talking smack after the game is over is proof that they instigated anything during. It's almost as if Boston bloggers are less than reliable sources for what happened and what we should be outraged about.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:32 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Pat Mahomes’ Girlfriend And Brother Made Up A Lie About Being Harassed By Patriots Fans So They Could Move To Better Seats

http://tbdailynews.com/pat-mahomes-g...-better-seats/
TB Daily News? Tom Brady Daily News?
[Reply]
Matrix 01:09 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Portnoy is a ****ing pussy mAsshole.

The best part of the Blues winning the cup wasn’t the fact that it was our first title in franchise history, it was the fact that we got to rub it in Portnoy’s smug face.
Pussy Personified

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/...38519203262464
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:11 PM 12-11-2019
Is that as classy as wishing injury to Brady or celebrating Pollard taking out Brady's knee? Or is it less classy?
[Reply]
luv 01:13 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Is that as classy as wishing injury to Brady or celebrating Pollard taking out Brady's knee? Or is it less classy?
Definitely much more classy.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:46 PM 12-11-2019
It’s worse for belligerent fans to target family members (or opposing fans in general) than players.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:58 PM 12-11-2019
Wouldn’t you have had to lived a sheltered life to go into the enemies snake pit and think you wouldn’t get bit?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:27 PM 12-11-2019
Fuck Brady! And fuck his health!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 PM 12-11-2019
someone suggested i should put the mahomes juvenile trio into a harry potter parody
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:47 AM 12-12-2019
^ Three stooges might be more appropriate.
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:04 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm still trying to figure out what was rude about dancing on the field during pregame. And how talking smack after the game is over is proof that they instigated anything during. It's almost as if Boston bloggers are less than reliable sources for what happened and what we should be outraged about.
Exactly! And what should she "Tone Down" ? Rooting for her Boyfriend? Having fun? Thats what they were upset about. They were standing and rooting like fans do, and that means they instigated it? ANd then Chiefs fans agreeing with that? "They need to grow up"...well yeah, we all needed to grow up when we were 18 -24 and then some more...But what is wrong with them having fun and being fans like the rest of us? If anything theyre bigger fans becasue they actually do love the person on the field. They have more emotionally invested. Pats fans are being complete butthurt pussies and some Chief fans are basically backing them up. Fuck that. She can be whoever she wants to be, even if its feisty. Thats why Patrick loves her.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:28 PM 12-12-2019
Should have pissed on their field
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up