ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins
tmax63 07:52 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
As long as Reid learned his lesson and sticks with his pro bowl returner. I don’t want to see Hill back there anymore when we have a guy that’s one of the best returners in the NFL
Anyone remember about 4 months ago when the CP collective was screaming for Tyreek to be returning because the rook couldn't hold TH's jockstrap when it came to returning kicks? It's amazing how things and opinions have changed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:03 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Anyone remember about 4 months ago when the CP collective was screaming for Tyreek to be returning because the rook couldn't hold TH's jockstrap when it came to returning kicks? It's amazing how things and opinions have changed.
Yeah, that's a joke.

I LOVE Hill, but Hardman needed to be back there.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:59 AM 01-14-2020
As long as Reid learned his lesson and sticks with his pro bowl returner. I don’t want to see Hill back there anymore when we have a guy that’s one of the best returners in the NFL
Did you forget how good Hill has been at returning punts in the past for the Chiefs? That was a rare mistake by him.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:18 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
He's constantly being doubled which opens up other opportunities for people like Kelce. Even though he may not show up in box score, he's contributing. I'm not concerned.
Exactly what I was going to say. They can't take everyone away with the doubles.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:11 AM 01-14-2020
It was great to see. Especially since the rest of the receivers pretty much played like shit. Would be nice to see Hill earn his money on this playoff run. He’s been pretty silent the last month or so outside of that muffed punt Sunday.
Well, the Texans played a lot of zone to take away his deep threat. That's why Kelce thrived. He put out a tweet yesterday about being excited to face the Titans because they play a lot of man defense. I look to see him have a big game Sunday as the Titans try to take away Kelce. That's the beauty of our offense. No matter what you do, someone is going to be left open to make a play.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 08:04 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Well, the Texans played a lot of zone to take away his deep threat. That's why Kelce thrived. He put out a tweet yesterday about being excited to face the Titans because they play a lot of man defense. I look to see him have a big game Sunday as the Titans try to take away Kelce. That's the beauty of our offense. No matter what you do, someone is going to be left open to make a play.
Texans played single high man to man. That’s why Patrick was able run wild. They also bracketed Hill like crazy which to your point opens the field up for others. Zone was only called a few times, and the Chiefs beat it soundly. With Mahomes healthy, man is hosed if you don’t get immediate pressure because of his legs, zone has no chance because our speed guys run right through it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:52 AM 01-14-2020
Would be nice to see Hill earn his money on this playoff run. He’s been pretty silent the last month or so outside of that muffed punt Sunday.
Tyreek's earning his pay anytime he's out on the field. His influence on games is legitimately immeasurable. Having him on the field creates constant mismatches for our other weapons.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:36 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
His influence on games is legitimately immeasurable. Having him on the field creates constant mismatches for our other weapons.
Once again, SPOT ON !!

Like I said, there are many here who do not have football eyes nor have never played the game.:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:55 PM 01-14-2020
It was great to see. Especially since the rest of the receivers pretty much played like shit. Would be nice to see Hill earn his money on this playoff run. He’s been pretty silent the last month or so outside of that muffed punt Sunday.
Earn his money? Is this a ****ing joke?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:06 AM 01-14-2020
I forgot he existed until I saw him catch it. It was relief followed by a wtf have you been?
[Reply]
notorious 07:07 AM 01-14-2020
He better produce. Been a huge waste of money if he doesn’t payoff big in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:35 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
He better produce. Been a huge waste of money if he doesn’t payoff big in the playoffs.
He put together a game Sunday. The guys I'm more scratching my head about are the guys on a contract year. Jones, I'm not REALLY worried about, but WTF dude. Franchise Tag and you're sitting out the Divisional round with a non-football injury?

And Robinson, my GOD man. WTF are you doing? This is your contract year and you go 1 for 4 yards on 4 targets? That's just horrible.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:03 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He put together a game Sunday. The guys I'm more scratching my head about are the guys on a contract year. Jones, I'm not REALLY worried about, but WTF dude. Franchise Tag and you're sitting out the Divisional round with a non-football injury?

And Robinson, my GOD man. WTF are you doing? This is your contract year and you go 1 for 4 yards on 4 targets? That's just horrible.
An injury on the 2nd to last play of practice is a non football injury? Also, are you saying hes playing for a tag or on a tag? Regardless, neither are true. Hes playing for a long term deal and tearing something while also being ineffective wouldn't be good for a long term payday.
[Reply]
Spott 07:28 AM 01-14-2020
I still want him on the team next year. The more weapons for this offense, the better.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:48 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I still want him on the team next year. The more weapons for this offense, the better.
So do I, but not at his current price tag.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up