ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 144
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:50 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
None of what you are saying about Patrick matters if the rest of the team shows up playing sloppy, unfocused football like we saw in the 1st quarter against Houston last week. They need to be very sharp this week. Tennessee will not beat themselves like we saw from Bill O'Brien & company in the 2nd quarter.

The odds of that happening again seem low to me. That was a combination of some rust from a week off and being a little amped up/tight, IMO.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:51 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The game shall go like this.
14-10 titans lead at half.

28-24 titans win. It will be a good game though. Sorry for the spoilers
24 points, at half time more like it. :-)
[Reply]
SnakeXJones 10:52 AM 01-18-2020
The game shall go like this.
14-10 titans lead at half.

28-24 titans win. It will be a good game though. Sorry for the spoilers
Jesus! You came to this forum and chose that awful coach as your username? :-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:54 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Absolutely LOVE the enthusiasm here in these posts and these posts are very true and factual in normal conditions. BUT we need to "pump the brakes" a bit. Here we sit behind our computers and phones all suited up game ready to play this game in our 68 degree temperature homes. Forgetting that the weather tomorrow is far more conducive to the run game of which we really don't have any. 20 degree high, with 50% humidity with an 11mph wind feels like 6 degrees which is not really favorable to a high octane passing game.

Bottom line: Blocking and Tackling are not fun when it is bitter cold, SO as 'Ringleader' said who executes better in these conditions will win. Because to Ringleader's point that I have highlighted further catching the ball, giving up long runs, allowing blocked kicks, missing a snap, and fumbling are much easier in these conditions.
I agree that the weather conditions are being discounted -- but are we *sure* they favor the Titans? Won't the conditions be almost identical to last year? We passed the ball fine after the offensive line started blocking. Titans haven't played a cold weather game this year, and how many cold weather games does Tannehill have in his entire career?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Gotta make a few points that have likely been discussed already.

-Jones, Suggs, Penel, Eric Fisher did not play against TEN earlier this year.

- Mahomes and Clark were both playing injured.

- This was the last poor game our D had before it went on that tear finishing the season as the best D in the NFL over the next seven games.

My conclusion: At the end of the day, its gonna come down to Ryan Tannehill making plays, not Derick Henry. No RB can out slug this offense. And the D is gonna play in a way that sets up bombs for Tannehill. But none of it will be enough. Titans have to score 40 to have a chance. They wont do it. Their secondary cant match us.
Jones played in that game. He had two sacks and a forced fumble on the first drive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:55 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by SnakeXJones:
Jesus! You came to this forum and chose that awful coach as your username? :-)
It's Kno-mo.

Mahomes ascendance really did a number on his fragile ego...must suck to be that paper-thin.

Buck-up, little Timmy....Lock will get you back to 8-8. Have faith...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:56 AM 01-18-2020
After 119 pages you guys still dont get it.

And saying the titans knocked you out of the playoffs on the worst call ever sums up why you dont get it.

I wont waste the time to explain it. Maybe tomorrow about 6pm i wont have to. Good luck chiefs fans, next season should be fun
I’m sick and tired of explaining to Chiefs fans on a Chiefs forum why they’re going to lose the AFC championship game!!!

You’re a fucking troglodyte. I hope you get AIDs.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:57 AM 01-18-2020
This Jeff Fisher loser will end up dissappearing after the game like that Buffalo Bills fan a few weeks back. They like to talk shit but we will see who has the last laugh. You are not playing Lamar Jackson here, loser boy. Mahomes will feast on the Tits corpses all day tomorrow.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:59 AM 01-18-2020
Holy shit, that is KnoMo isn’t it?
[Reply]
PHOG 11:00 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Holy shit, that is KnoMo isn’t it?
:-) This explains a lot.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:01 AM 01-18-2020
After 119 pages you guys still dont get it.

And saying the titans knocked you out of the playoffs on the worst call ever sums up why you dont get it.

I wont waste the time to explain it. Maybe tomorrow about 6pm i wont have to. Good luck chiefs fans, next season should be fun
K.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:04 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I agree that the weather conditions are being discounted -- but are we *sure* they favor the Titans? Won't the conditions be almost identical to last year? We passed the ball fine after the offensive line started blocking. Titans haven't played a cold weather game this year, and how many cold weather games does Tannehill have in his entire career?
All bets are off when it is the AFCCG. But again it will be the team who executes better in these conditions and to your point we have played in far more cold weather than the Titans and we have Patrick "Brett Favre" Mahomes who has shown the cold weather doesn't really effect him that much.

I'm just saying that the weather will be a factor to some degree on Andy's play calling until Andy can get a feel about how Pat is adjusting to the conditions. Yes we definitely need to jump on these guys quick BUT the weather might not allow us to do this as quickly as we would like unless of course there are some unexpected turnovers.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:05 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Jones played in that game. He had two sacks and a forced fumble on the first drive.
Right he played the whole game I'm pretty sure minus breaks for rotation. Jones wasn't the problem in that game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:06 AM 01-18-2020
Andy can get a feel about how Pat is adjusting to the conditions.
So...Tannehill is now a master of playing in adverse conditions?

Without Henry...Tannehill is an average QB. PLEASE let this come down to a shoot out between Mahomes and Tannehill.

Has he willed his team to a 51-7 clip in 3 quarters?...that would be ..NOPE.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:07 AM 01-18-2020
Absolutely LOVE the enthusiasm here in these posts and these posts are very true and factual in normal conditions. BUT we need to "pump the brakes" a bit. Here we sit behind our computers and phones all suited up game ready to play this game in our 68 degree temperature homes. Forgetting that the weather tomorrow is far more conducive to the run game of which we really don't have any. 20 degree high, with 50% humidity with an 11mph wind feels like 6 degrees which is not really favorable to a high octane passing game.

Bottom line: Blocking and Tackling are not fun when it is bitter cold, SO as 'Ringleader' said who executes better in these conditions will win. Because to Ringleader's point that I have highlighted further catching the ball, giving up long runs, allowing blocked kicks, missing a snap, and fumbling are much easier in these conditions. Hopefully for our Chiefs winning the AFCCG and going to the SB is more than enough to overcome these weather adversities.
Did you not watch Mahomes against the Colts?
How about the Denver game just weeks ago?

Pat don't give a fuck about no cold.

"Hey, I think I'm a cold weather guy. I don't know why. It's like everything is slower and I'm just like BLOOP. I can spin it anything, baby."
-paraphrased
[Reply]
Page 121 of 144
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Up