ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills get 10 penalties on one play and mystery call on Chief's = Offsetting.
scho63 05:22 AM 01-25-2021
I'm hoping at some point today the officiating crew or the NFL is going to let us know what the fuck was in their pea brains to have the Bills go off and take about 5 clear shots at the Chiefs and unless Okafor called the refs wife a dirty slutty cum bucket, I can't see how the hell that fiasco turned into Offsetting.

Did anyone get any clarification?

I know earlier Jones got away with a swing but that doesn't justify that farce after a 20 minute officials discussion.

What a farce.
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 09:57 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
My only beef with that exchange, is that whole thing was set off because Josh Allen threw the ball at Okafor. And I don't believe he was penalized.
He was. It was the Unsportsmanlike call on the Bills. The other two were personal fouls.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 01-25-2021
My only beef with that exchange, is that whole thing was set off because Josh Allen threw the ball at Okafor. And I don't believe he was penalized.
He was.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:15 AM 01-25-2021
I was pretty sure they'd call offsetting penalties there. The refs were trying to make everyone happy to cut down on more fights.
[Reply]
tmax63 10:32 AM 01-25-2021
Jones threw a punch in that first exchange and didn't get caught. The in-studio ex-ref spokesman said the officials would attempt to get control of the game during that scrum without "determining" the game whatever that means. I think what he meant was if the refs threw out those 2 guys from the Bills, which they could have, it would have effectively ended the game right then and the refs didn't want to be accused of that especially after the DPI at the end of the GB-Buc game that did end the game.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:48 AM 01-25-2021
It was good to see us angry and physical.

We got screwed but that play fired us up. We need that a little bit.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:52 AM 01-25-2021
Josh Allen throwing the football at Okafor's head started it all.

That's a Mason Rudolph bitch move... not something you'd expect from an alleged franchise QB.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:03 AM 01-25-2021
I was pissed at the time, but in hindsight it was probably an attempt to diffuse a situation in a game that was all but over with.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:05 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Bills go off and take about 5 clear shots at the Chiefs and unless Okafor called the refs wife a dirty slutty cum bucket, I can't see how the hell that fiasco turned into Offsetting.
Well, is she? If so, he's just guilty of character definition.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:07 AM 01-25-2021
I did think Josh Allen was the victim of a late hit there, though. Some of the blame is on the refs for waiting so long to blow the whistle though. He was in the grasp for quite some time. I get wanting him to make a play, giving him a chance, but with how protected quarterbacks are it puts the defense in a very tough position
[Reply]
Oxford 11:45 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I did think Josh Allen was the victim of a late hit there, though. Some of the blame is on the refs for waiting so long to blow the whistle though. He was in the grasp for quite some time. I get wanting him to make a play, giving him a chance, but with how protected quarterbacks are it puts the defense in a very tough position
The whistles will be quick against TB.... you can bet that on rushing Brady
[Reply]
New World Order 11:46 AM 01-25-2021
Our guy gets a football thrown at him. Then gets a blindside hit. Then another blindside hit.

No ejections. Penalties offset
[Reply]
-King- 12:20 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
that play was good for our team..showed Mahomes leadership and we got to see Nnadi make the cry baby motion to the Bills

Didn't see Nnadi do that :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:23 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Oxford:
The whistles will be quick against TB.... you can bet that on rushing Brady

Well,

1 - we probably won't get close to Brady because he gets the ball out fast. He's a smart, wily MFer.

2- if we do get to him, he'll go fetal on his own to protect the ball and to protect himself. We won't NEED to pile on late.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up