ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills are sad. . . Josh Allen handing out hugs, tears, and covid
DTVietnam 01:03 AM 01-25-2021
I think this needs the titanic music or something really sad..although the music already in the video fits pretty well too

Bills QB @JoshAllenQB hugs his teammates after losing the AFC Championship. pic.twitter.com/uWWMcK60u0

— Scott Swenson (@ScottSwenson4) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
thabear04 06:33 AM 01-25-2021
I think Bills will have a down year.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:45 AM 01-25-2021
I take no joy in laughing at the Bills. I don't hate them, and are nowhere near the level of disdain I have for the donkos, NE, Colts, LV, etc...They are a good, ascending team that simply do not have the firepower to keep up with the Chiefs.

I'd much rather see all the dumbass talking head prognosticators eat schitt after their ridiculous and uninformed opinions heading into and during the playoffs. It was certainly to stir interest and controversy, but few (Nick Wright excluded) actually saw clearly what was going to happen.

Just like the only thing that can kill Barnes, is Barnes-- the only way to stop the Chiefs, is the Chiefs.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:58 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
I take no joy in laughing at the Bills. I don't hate them, and are nowhere near the level of disdain I have for the donkos, NE, Colts, LV, etc...They are a good, ascending team that simply do not have the firepower to keep up with the Chiefs.

I'd much rather see all the dumbass talking head prognosticators eat schitt after their ridiculous and uninformed opinions heading into and during the playoffs. It was certainly to stir interest and controversy, but few (Nick Wright excluded) actually saw clearly what was going to happen.

Just like the only thing that can kill Barnes, is Barnes-- the only way to stop the Chiefs, is the Chiefs.
yeah I watched Josh Allens post game presser..he was humble...

I think its the bills mafia and the media saying we were going to lose that created the hatred. .

I dont think they are a complete team. .
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:10 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:

I think its the bills mafia and the media saying we were going to lose that created the hatred. .

Josh Allen is a pants shitter. Seems like a very nice young man and a great teammate. Respectful. Hard worker. Able to show steady improvement and become a really really good QB.

He ain't Mahomes, though. And he never will be.

And any time somebody dares to imply that he is, they become instant dumbfucks.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:16 AM 01-25-2021

They have zero running game, they're good, not great. Just like the Ravens last year. They need a CEH, or best yet, a TE like Kelce, or someone more consistent than Knox. They're not there yet.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:20 AM 01-25-2021
Theyre dead...next year...it was a feel good story. . .Its Mahomes vs Brady

I fought the world and the... world won.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
look what happened to Hou, SF after losing to KC.

Even Tenn was ok. but meh

Who steps up in the AFC?

Chargers? :-)
[Reply]
JD10367 07:36 AM 01-25-2021
Buffalo is a solid young team. I harbor no ill will against them even though they're in my team's division. But the Chiefs are a fucking juggernaut as long as Mahomes stays upright. He's too amazing and has so many fast weapons, he hits one in stride and it's 50 yards later... There's no shame in losing to the Chiefs, just as there was none in losing to Brady when he had the Patriots rolling in the early 2000s and then a few seasons back.

As for some of you assholes, you cocky pricks should remember EXACTLY what the Bills fans feel like. You were them, only a few short seasons ago. Try some humility.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:36 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Me too. I think the Chiefs kind of break you when they beat you and could see this being a Texans type implosion.

Plus that division will look a lot different next year with Miami being a year older, the Pats will find a QB, and with Watson maybe going to the NYJ.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:38 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Buffalo is a solid young team. I harbor no ill will against them even though they're in my team's division. But the Chiefs are a fucking juggernaut as long as Mahomes stays upright. He's too amazing and has so many fast weapons, he hits one in stride and it's 50 yards later... There's no shame in losing to the Chiefs, just as there was none in losing to Brady when he had the Patriots rolling in the early 2000s and then a few seasons back.

As for some of you assholes, you cocky pricks should remember EXACTLY what the Bills fans feel like. You were them, only a few short seasons ago. Try some humility.
Pats fan lectures on humility, not sure I can roll my eyes hard enough.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:44 AM 01-25-2021
Shittin' on Allen for showing his teammates some love is some ignorant caveman alpha male sh!t. Kids got talent and will likely win a superbowl in his career.

Thanks for your service tho!
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:56 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
Pats fan lectures on humility, not sure I can roll my eyes hard enough.

Regardless of any hypocrisy, his statement is correct.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:15 AM 01-25-2021
Congrats to the Bills and their fans. What that fan base has endured is pretty awful. Rooted for them in all those super bowls. Those were dominant AFC teams who should have a couple titles.
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 08:21 AM 01-25-2021

[Reply]
Katie 08:22 AM 01-25-2021
:-)+
Theyre dead...next year...it was a feel good story. . .Its Mahomes vs Brady

Maybe they should have come out of the locker room and paid some respect to their country. Wimps...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up