ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:50 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
I upvoted this. The comedic element is brilliant. Please, stick around.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:17 PM 01-24-2021
Bwahahaha! Blaming the refs? If anything, they benefited from the officiating. Not that it mattered one bit.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:20 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
what is dude even talking about with the ref thing? Like I don't I seriously don't have any idea what the hell he's even referencing.

He’s probably talking about the third down play where CEH got absolutely drilled and a helmet to helmet hit as a defenseless receiver that wasn’t called. He probably is interested in a fairly reffed game and wanted that obviously penalty called.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:23 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Bwahahaha! Blaming the refs? If anything, they benefited from the officiating. Not that it mattered one bit.
Seriously. 13 points off a muffed punt and the lucky bounce of an onside kick, and they still lost by two touchdowns.

This was a much bigger beatdown than the final score indicated.
[Reply]
alanm 10:23 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m really curious to hear about how they won the Mahomes trade
Yeah I'm scratching my head bout that one also. Considering the Chiefs are headed back to the SB for a 2nd straight year and should have been 3 in a row. But the Bills did manage to unseat NE and win their division so there is that.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:24 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Seriously. 13 points off a muffed punt and the lucky bounce of an onside kick, and they still lost by two touchdowns.

Exactly right. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:30 PM 01-24-2021
It's going to be fun to kick their ass to open the NFL season next year as well.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:32 PM 01-24-2021
Fuck them lick kyle Orton's pierced taint fags
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:33 PM 01-24-2021

[Reply]
alanm 10:35 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
They're all sucking their sister's dick out on the back porch.
With a finger up her ass.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:37 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
I want to know who gave this a thumbs up.
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Exactly
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
DaQuix????? Where you at?
He actually showed up.
[Reply]
alanm 10:42 PM 01-24-2021
You know when you get up to head off to school in the morning it will be a new day and you'll feel all better... Until you realize the Chiefs just kicked the Bills ass again to go to the Super Bowl. Have a nice winter. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 10:42 PM 01-24-2021
We just gave them 7 points. Straight up gave them away.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up