ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2686 of 2686
« First < 1686218625862636267626822683268426852686
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:56 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
"Team Gulp" you realize it was geared towards kids sports teams right? Not any better but it wasn't geared for 1 damn person to drink
Fill that bitch up with rum and diet, and I’ll take it!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:56 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
Yep. I used to drink diet coke and you don't drink just one. You drink them all day. Ask anyone you know that drinks diet coke how many they drink per day. It will almost always be many.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:04 AM Yesterday
I'm not a coffee drinker but my parents are, so I went down to the local Kum & Go and got some giant ass insulated reusable mug for when they visited. It was basically a gallon of coffee and I think they charged me something like 1.59 to fill it. Worked great!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:31 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm not a coffee drinker but my parents are, so I went down to the local Kum & Go and got some giant ass insulated reusable mug for when they visited. It was basically a gallon of coffee and I think they charged me something like 1.59 to fill it. Worked great!
You Iowans and your Kum&Go stores. :-)

K&G is actually a nice little convenience store. Pretty good food in there, to boot. Better than Quiktrip's these days.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:34 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bowser:

K&G is actually a nice little convenience store. Pretty good food in there, to boot. Better than Quiktrip's these days.
They used to be all over Colorado as well. No sure if they were bought up by Maverick or not, but every Kum and Go around me is now a Maverick and the change was fast.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:36 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bowser:
In high school a friend of mine would occasionally go to sioux falls to an austads for golf stuff. Down the street was a Kum and go. We laughed and laughed about that. Didn't have any here in SUX. Now, they're everywhere.
[Reply]
Page 2686 of 2686
« First < 1686218625862636267626822683268426852686
Up