ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 163
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
Groves 09:11 PM 09-12-2010
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
rain drop
nice try. We're wise to you. It's chewing on an illegal bait pile, isn't it.

I seen gblowfish getting the finger, I gots eyeballs. No foolin us.
[Reply]
btlook1 09:23 PM 09-12-2010
too excited after finding this tonight.

Enjoy some iowani-pRon.
Very nice deer Iowanian.....we want to see photos if you get him!!! Looks like a wall hanger to me!
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:43 AM 11-01-2010
What is going on this year? WTF are people thinking?

3 weeks ago, I lost a trail camera to theft...3/4mile off of any road.
I'll eventually have the right name I think.

This morning, my brother walked 1/2 mile back to a stand and it was cut down. Apparently the out of towner hunting across the fence 200yards away must feel he's been intruded on. Crossing a 5 barb fence to cut down one of our stands is well....bad idea jeans.

bad idea dickhead.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 07:52 AM 11-01-2010

This morning, my brother walked 1/2 mile back to a stand and it was cut down. Apparently the out of towner hunting across the fence 200yards away must feel he's been intruded on. Crossing a 5 barb fence to cut down one of our stands is well....bad idea jeans.

bad idea dickhead.
:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:52 AM 11-01-2010

bad idea dickhead.
you hear of shit like that all the time...

ridiculous...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:31 PM 11-01-2010
I guess we'll see how they react. Bigger, better stand there now, with chains, and no trespassing sign with personal message. One of us will sit it all weekend to see if they show up.

Any more bullshit, well....they buy their bad idea jeans at Layne Giant. It comes back x10.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 02:36 PM 11-01-2010
My bro shot a 7 pointer @ 20 yrds.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 02:36 PM 11-01-2010
[Reply]
Fish 09:26 AM 11-10-2010
Well.... who's out for cock this weekend? :-)

I've cleaned my shotguns 3 times in the last week. Loaded up on ammo. Got my bags packed to take off Friday.

I'm pumped for pheasant this year. I've seen plenty in the fields, and where we're hunting is supposed to be in top form this year.

Anybody else planning to lay waste to some upland bird this weekend?
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:03 AM 11-10-2010
4 day weekend. i'll be working over the tree stands.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 10:08 AM 11-10-2010
Lost a bull elk yesterday, hit him twice and he wouldn't go down. Ran up the canyon and we lost his trail. Very frustrating I hate to feed the wolves. My buddy gut shot his and we were able to track him for 3-4 miles and finish him off. 2 days of packing out of the deepest hole you've seen but at least I have 30-40 pounds of Elk Steak. One Hind quarter and half of the back strap.
[Reply]
tooge 11:40 AM 11-10-2010
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
Well.... who's out for cock this weekend? :-)

I've cleaned my shotguns 3 times in the last week. Loaded up on ammo. Got my bags packed to take off Friday.

I'm pumped for pheasant this year. I've seen plenty in the fields, and where we're hunting is supposed to be in top form this year.

Anybody else planning to lay waste to some upland bird this weekend?
I'm in. Goin to Paradise, KS
[Reply]
Fish 11:43 AM 11-10-2010
Originally Posted by tooge:
I'm in. Goin to Paradise, KS
Well hell... you'll just be right down the road. I'll be in Colby. Hunting right near Oakley. Some damn good country out there. For pheasant at least.

Good luck bud.
[Reply]
tooge 11:50 AM 11-10-2010
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
Well hell... you'll just be right down the road. I'll be in Colby. Hunting right near Oakley. Some damn good country out there. For pheasant at least.

Good luck bud.
same to you. I usually forego the pheasant on opening day and rifle hunt in Mo. instead. This year I got an invite to hunt some nice private land in cut corn and standing milo, and couldn't pass it up. Shot some clays saturday and was a bit rusty. I cant wait till this weekend. Venison chili, venison lasagna, some canadian whiskey, and a few games of cards. Now, if the birds and weather cooperate, its gonna be a good weekend.
[Reply]
Rooster 11:56 AM 11-10-2010
Heading out to my brother's who lives in Great Bend, KS. We will be hunting that general area. It looks like it will be kinda warm by noon time.

Shot some clays last weekend to knock the rust off. I'm ready.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 163
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up