ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 158
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:54 PM 01-31-2021
Revenge for XXXIX
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:57 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m honestly having a tough time finding a method TB has to win this one.
Muffed punts.

Tipped passes that turn into pick sixes.

TB's pass rush against GB was deadly and KC's OL is iffy.

Horrible officiating.

Brady has managed to get a half dozen rings somehow.

Injuries.

I could go on you know...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:59 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
Mahomes is their huckleberry. Chill.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:00 PM 01-31-2021
If we play our A game, we win. Period. End of story. We’re that good. Everyone in the league knows it.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:44 PM 01-31-2021
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
No
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:49 PM 01-31-2021
You won't even watch the game, so why do you care? Just catch the highlights on ESPN and let us enjoy 4 quarters of us kicking their asses.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:52 PM 01-31-2021
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting fucked over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly fuck all to do with the game.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:53 PM 01-31-2021
Tampa can't beat us. We can only beat ourselves. The Chiefs know their business. Just get it done.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:54 PM 01-31-2021
Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden. You can bet he hasn’t forgotten that the one who makes out with dudes ruined a historic season two years ago. He’s going to embarrass this asshole.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:11 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
You won't even watch the game, so why do you care? Just catch the highlights on ESPN and let us enjoy 4 quarters of us kicking their asses.
Oh miss me the bs "i'm a better fan than you" crap..."why do i care"? Cause i'm a fecking chiefs fan you moron. We haven't won anything yet and speaking as if it's a formality is naive imo. We've won one damn championship...no need to be overly cocky.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:15 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting fucked over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly fuck all to do with the game.
Yea none of that shit matters, none of it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:16 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden. You can bet he hasn’t forgotten that the one who makes out with dudes ruined a historic season two years ago. He’s going to embarrass this asshole.
Yup.

Also, that disaster happened on our own field. I’m sure Mahomes would love to return the favor.

Despite outplaying Brady in practically every stat that matters, Brady still had the nerve to come to the locker room and give Mahomes the “Big brother, little brother speech” after the game. Arrogant piece of shit.

I bet it still eats at Mahomes when he thinks about the media gushing over Brady after that game, despite Mahomes being so much better.

Time to destroy the Buccaneers and send a message.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:16 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
^this^ those days are done... We can be confident fans and feel good. The Bucs should have gotten beat last week, a fluke dumb ass play before the half and a 8 yard drive after a turnover and they still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth. Can we lose, sure, but it would have to take some monumental mistakes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:18 PM 01-31-2021
Mahomes has an extreme arrogance/narcissism that he mostly keeps hidden.
Do tell...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:50 PM 01-31-2021
Um, what you call arrogance and narcissism I call confidence and bravado.

Blow it out yer ass wit that shit.:-)
[Reply]
Page 68 of 158
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up