Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 11-18-2012
HOLY

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:08 PM 11-18-2012
*tear
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:11 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

This must happen now.
It has to have Fire Pioli tagline, so there is no mistaking who we are aiming at.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:13 PM 11-18-2012
Thanks to everyone doing groundwork. For all of us that are too far away to do anything but donations, thanks. Awesome job! It's beyond words the reaction we are getting through the media, seeing these pictures, and hearing from other fans.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:15 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Thanks to everyone doing groundwork. For all of us that are too far away to do anything but donations, thanks. Awesome job! It's beyond words the reaction we are getting through the media, seeing with these pictures, and hearing from other fans.
This. I was watching the game in black from Illinois
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:18 PM 11-18-2012
"UNTIL YOU FIRE PIOLI...SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 11-18-2012
For those of you who were at the tailgate, was there a singing of the song?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:19 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Wish I had access to a ticket for next weekend. The message is only going to get stronger/louder from here on out.
It would cost you more in gas and parking than it would to buy a ticket on stubhub.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:21 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It would cost you more in gas and parking than it would to buy a ticket on stubhub.
For some reason, people still think tickets for the Denver game are worth something. $30 for nosebleeds.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:24 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Guys behind me paid $8 for their tickets on stubhub. My season tickets are $50 a game.
[Reply]
Blackout_KC 07:24 PM 11-18-2012
so who's game for handing out flyers next week?
[Reply]
In58men 07:25 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Guys behind me paid $8 for their tickets on stubhub. My season tickets are $50 a game.
Clark thanks you
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:31 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Wait. They were threatening to arrest you for handing out flyers?

Who is "they"? Arrowhead security or KCPD?
All of them plus Pioli's goon squad as far I could tell they looked like the CIA dudes Gblowfish talks about. They were fucking pissed at me, chased me all over the parking lot. I ended up by stadium drive when they called the police and said they were pressing charges.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:34 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
All of them plus Pioli's goon squad as far I could tell they looked like the CIA dudes Gblowfish talks about. They were fucking pissed at me, chased me all over the parking lot. I ended up by stadium drive when they called the police and said they were pressing charges.
you should call or talk to mellinger. He's writing a piece about it for the star.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 07:38 PM 11-18-2012
We played about 4-5 times

We took a group picture. I am waiting for that to arrive in my box tonight

QUOTE=Cassel's Reckoning;9131188]For those of you who were at the tailgate, was there a singing of the song?[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Page 420 of 603
« First < 320370410416417418419420 421422423424430470520 > Last »
Up