ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>"He thinks he's the football version of a Harlem Globetrotter"
Nzoner 09:56 AM 01-28-2020
:-) Skip,Skip

[Reply]
fan4ever 10:09 AM 01-28-2020
They would fire Bayless except everyone enjoys watching Shannon make a fool out of him.
[Reply]
Three7s 10:10 AM 01-28-2020
Skip's sole mission in life at this point is to be the anti-thesis of Mahomes' existence.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:12 AM 01-28-2020
When you're seen as being less smart than Shannon Sharpe, you need to rethink your life philosophy.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:13 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When you're seen as being less smart than Shannon Sharpe, you need to rethink your life philosophy.
:-)
[Reply]
R Clark 10:17 AM 01-28-2020
You wouldn’t think it could be possible but here we are
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:27 AM 01-28-2020
I've always hated Skip. He's a forking idiot.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:27 AM 01-28-2020
Desperate for those Super Bowl week clicks... and CP keeps giving him loads of them
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:33 AM 01-28-2020
And the 49ers are going to look like the Washington Generals this week.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:40 AM 01-28-2020
Shannon, talking about Skips Cowboys- "If yo team not in the playoffs , I don't want to hear you say foot or ball".
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 11:02 AM 01-28-2020
I disagree with Skippy. My high School coach told all of us that every play was designed to score. It's up to everyone to do their job and it makes every play a potential scoring play. Fuck idiotic Skip
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:04 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Shannon, talking about Skips Cowboys- "If yo team not in the playoffs , I don't want to hear you say foot or ball".
:-) making fun of brady for doing his own documentary was good too.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:07 AM 01-28-2020
I know that Skip is just being a total hyperbolic contrarian for the sake of attention and clicks. I'd almost be willing to bet that he's likely, at worst, indifferent to Mahomes. That said, his takes are so bad and so over the top wrong it pisses me off. He's like that friend I have who is from Wichita, lives in KC, and is a Cowboys fan because "they're only 5 hours from Wichita." GMAFB. Hates the Chiefs because because.

Skip is no different. He has no real, legitimate reason to sh*t all over what Mahomes has done. Mahomes is doing things that have never been done...ever. And maybe it's a threat to Cowboys fans (or whoever) because he's not on their team. Backhanded complements likening Mahomes to the Globetrotters is just weak sauce. If Skip were being honest, he couldn't find one thing to criticize Mahomes for. Any legitimate breakdown of Mahomes' game, his approach, his vision, and everything every other coach says about him contradicts something like a f**king Globetrotters comparison.

Seriously, how disingenuous is that? He doesn't mean it. He knows Mahomes is the future. He sees and does things that few, if any, can see or do. And Skip's either (a) jealous, (b) pushing a company-mandated view, or (c) both.

If Skip were anything more than the contrarian anti-Chiefs friend that we all have, he'd actually recognize that he's witnessing greatness and not a basketball player throwing up trick shots.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:10 AM 01-28-2020
He would, but that involves thinking.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-28-2020
Poor Skip. Having to invent new ways to hate on the most sensational superstar in the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up