ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have fun this week and good luck on Sunday
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 01-27-2020
Hey guys ... it's been a wild ride for you as fans and the last week, I'm sure, has been crazy. Hold on tight for the next 7 days. All BS aside and as I've said a number of times, you guys deserve to see your Chiefs hoist the title. Many of you have waited a long time for this moment.

It's here - the big stage and if I were placing bets, I wouldn't bet against Mahomes or this team this week. KC has done a good job the last few years building this team and I think when it's all said and done, you'll be happy with the results on Sunday.

If for whatever reason, KC fails to win it... it's not the end of the world, you have the QB that can get you back there a few times.

Anyway, I think it's going be something like 37-27 KC. Just enjoy the ride, live in the moment and enjoy it. I'm going to sit back and watch this week. It's your time - have fun.

~MHM
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:33 AM 01-27-2020
MHM aren't you the guy who used to have barrelman in your sig? Anyways thanks for that, have a nice weekend cheering on those Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:15 PM 01-27-2020
This seems like a ruse to me.

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:33 PM 01-27-2020
You've always been a class act MHM and very accurately objective about your Broncos. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:34 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
MHM aren't you the guy who used to have barrelman in your sig? Anyways thanks for that, have a nice weekend cheering on those Chiefs. :-)
He is.
[Reply]
burt 12:43 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This seems like a ruse to me.

:-)
IT'S A TARP!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:27 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
Thanks! You’re literally the only Bronco fan on here I have respect for. :-)
Listopencil is pretty cool.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:09 PM 01-27-2020
You’re a gem, my friend. I never appreciated how anxiety inducing that extra week off would be before the Super Bowl. I’m doing all I can to savor this time and feeling. Thanks for sticking around and rubbing our nose in it every once in a while, it helps make Chiefsplanet a better place than most homer centric alternatives.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:37 PM 01-27-2020
YOU TAKE THIS REVERSE MOJO AND STICK UP YOUR ASS!

(I'm onto you....)
[Reply]
TEX 02:58 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
YOU TAKE THIS REVERSE MOJO AND STICK UP YOUR ASS!

(I'm onto you....)
This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:04 PM 01-27-2020
Thanks and go fuck yourself
[Reply]
FAX 03:13 PM 01-27-2020
Can't tell if serious.

FAX
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
This.
So many hoodwinked...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:30 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
Can't tell if serious.

FAX
Originally Posted by TEX:
This.
Ha... honestly dudes, the only negative I see from this is that I will lose the ability to hang the lack of a SB win in my lifetime over your heads. There's no animosity in my comments or desire for reverse mojo.

You and most of the others have fought through many years of crazy to get here - you're true fans that deserve greatness. This is like wrestling and kayfabe, I'm going out of character to wish you guys the best. I hope KC wins it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:39 PM 01-27-2020
I just picture you and TEX in the ring face to face....You offer your hand, he flips you off, and delivers a Stone Cold Stunner bouncing you across the ring.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:41 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I just picture you and TEX in the ring face to face....You offer your hand, he flips you off, and delivers a Stone Cold Stunner bouncing you across the ring.
Maybe... but, when he goes for the pin, I'll rise up like the Undertaker. Anyway - good luck.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up