ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have fun this week and good luck on Sunday
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 01-27-2020
Hey guys ... it's been a wild ride for you as fans and the last week, I'm sure, has been crazy. Hold on tight for the next 7 days. All BS aside and as I've said a number of times, you guys deserve to see your Chiefs hoist the title. Many of you have waited a long time for this moment.

It's here - the big stage and if I were placing bets, I wouldn't bet against Mahomes or this team this week. KC has done a good job the last few years building this team and I think when it's all said and done, you'll be happy with the results on Sunday.

If for whatever reason, KC fails to win it... it's not the end of the world, you have the QB that can get you back there a few times.

Anyway, I think it's going be something like 37-27 KC. Just enjoy the ride, live in the moment and enjoy it. I'm going to sit back and watch this week. It's your time - have fun.

~MHM
[Reply]
scho63 09:30 AM 01-27-2020
I'm struggling trying to get my excitement and anticipation level anywhere close to the AFCCG.

Maybe as we close in I will recalibrate but that game took 50 years of frustration and heartbreak and sucked it out of me like Poltergeist.
[Reply]
backinblack 09:37 AM 01-27-2020
As a Raiders fan I concur. Have fun and enjoy, hoping for a good game. Personally think the Chiefs will win by at least ten, just don’t see Jimmy keeping up nor do I see them slowing Mahomes down.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:44 AM 01-27-2020
You are the best Cheating Donk fan ever.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:03 AM 01-27-2020
Thank you! Thou denver is the gateway to hell you sir are a good one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:10 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm struggling trying to get my excitement and anticipation level anywhere close to the AFCCG.

Maybe as we close in I will recalibrate but that game took 50 years of frustration and heartbreak and sucked it out of me like Poltergeist.
Really weird but I feel the same way. Maybe as the week progresses, but seems I shot my wad with the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:22 AM 01-27-2020
I appreciate the sentiment, you've always been decent here.

It makes me wonder if you're in an abusive relationship that obligates you to cheer for your chosen team because the shoes don't seem to fit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:33 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
As a Raiders fan I concur. Have fun and enjoy, hoping for a good game. Personally think the Chiefs will win by at least ten, just don’t see Jimmy keeping up nor do I see them slowing Mahomes down.
You're my favorite CP Raiders' fan. You typed an entire, coherent paragraph the other day...something I would've bet my house against a Raiders' fan ever being able to pull off.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:36 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Really weird but I feel the same way. Maybe as the week progresses, but seems I shot my wad with the AFCCG.
I can relate to both of you guys. I certainly want to win and would be crushed by a defeat....but damn, it sure is nice to finally get to the Big Game™.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:39 AM 01-27-2020
MHM has always been a top poster on here, which says a lot considering the trash team he supports.

Seriously a good dude and valued member of this board.

Thanks man. I can't FREAKING WAIT.
[Reply]
backinblack 10:41 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
You're my favorite CP Raiders' fan. You typed an entire, coherent paragraph the other day...something I would've bet my house against a Raiders' fan ever being able to pull off.
Well to be fair most of my primary education was not acquired in the state of California.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:41 AM 01-27-2020
You seem nice!
[Reply]
philfree 10:58 AM 01-27-2020
So our team is in the Super Bowl. My team is in the Super Bowl. It's Super Bowl Week so I'm ready for some hype. I'm ready to start getting pumped up. I get up this morning and get my coffee and I go to my recliner and flip on the TV and put it on 212. GMFB is on and it's unwatchable. I couldn't watch 15 minutes of it. After waiting all these years for a Super Bowl I expect more then this shit when I wake up in the morning. Bunch of fucking goobs. I think Sponge Bob and cast could do a better job.:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:00 AM 01-27-2020
Thanks MHM!
[Reply]
Kman34 11:15 AM 01-27-2020
Thanks so much.. My son in law is a Broncos fan but really likes Mahomes... says he’s hard to hate.. for now...:-)
[Reply]
JD10367 11:20 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If for whatever reason, KC fails to win it... it's not the end of the world, you have the QB that can get you back there a few times.
This is incorrect.

They will not be back “a few times”.

Barring injury, they’ll be back there a bunch of ****ing times.

This league is all about the QB. There’s a reason almost every SB in the past 20 years has had an AFC QB named Brady, Roethlisberger, or Peyton Manning. With Mahomes, no matter what the team around him looks like, it’ll be playoffs every year and probably a first round bye.

Enjoy it, you pricks. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up