ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:53 PM 01-22-2020
Mahomes is sturdy enough to take a hit or two, unless they go full retard and go for a helmet hit.
[Reply]
-King- 03:54 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did they say to do it outside of the play even if it means getting 15 yards? Saying hit them and hit them illegally are two different things.

And again, stop pretending that we don’t know that he has a clear agenda against the Chiefs. Like I said, he wouldn’t say this about Brady. He fucking hates us and it’s obvious he’s rooting for that to happen.

So it should be fuck Florio for anybody that’s a Chiefs fan but you’d rather be a contrarian faggot.
You have a good day as well.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:55 PM 01-22-2020
Let me be clear here. I'm not saying anyone should knock Florio out cold with an uppercut from the 3rd circle of hell. But if they see him walking his dog at night, maybe just slap him around a little. Or give him a purple nurple until he cries uncle. Something like that.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:55 PM 01-22-2020
I'm not saying it should be part of a deliberate effort (to hit him and take a 15 yard penalty),BUT, if the Super Bowl's riding on it...., said shifty eyed piece of shit Florio
[Reply]
DRM08 04:02 PM 01-22-2020
Peter King did a good job pushing back on Florio’s narrative about physicality. Mahomes was a very physical player in college. He was not afraid of contact and is still not afraid of contact. Andy Reid has done a good job convincing Patrick to slide and go out of bounds. In college he would lower his shoulder into defenders all the time.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:05 PM 01-22-2020
Yea, Florio is a POS for suggesting/not suggesting a cheap shot on Mahomes.

Bottom line is no NFL player is going to think "Hey, ya know, Florio was saying I should cheap shot Mahomes. Think I'll do it".

Just more click bait comments.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:10 PM 01-22-2020
Speaking of hitting QBs, I was pumped when Sorensen laid the wood on Tannehill. I haven't seen the Chiefs hit a QB like that in a long time.

Honey Badger was hitting like a truck in that game as well. You can tell that guy wants it. The first pass the Titans converted for a long gain ended with Matthieu nailing AJ Brown and he damn near fumbled.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:12 PM 01-22-2020
Jeez. Hopefully there's some gentleman's agreement or something that when you get to the SB you don't take cheap shots like Burfict and the Bengals steers regular season causing life threatening injuries.

Nobody checked Gretzky against the boards. a la "the code"
[Reply]
Oxford 04:21 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by :
If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put two of theirs in the morgue. That's the Chicago way Mr. Ness
Who is SF's backup QB?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:33 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
He said nothing like that at all though
Actually he pretty much did. He said something about, "as Mahomes is going out of bounds, or as he's sliding after a run, maybe you hit him, maybe you tell your guys to hit him, and take the penalty if it means the game . . ." paraphrased, but he said words to that effect.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:37 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Oxford:
Who is SF's backup QB?
Nick Mullens is 2nd string and CJ Beathard is 3rd string.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:37 PM 01-22-2020
Kinda tempted to report the video.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:38 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We’re not media members (that are also bitter Pats fans).
That's really the most galling thing about Florio.

He's just such a blatant Patriots honk that it's beyond understanding how PFT makes him some sort of face of their organization. He doesn't even attempt to hide it.

Remember in the first couple weeks of the season when AB was up to shit in NE? The dude is on Twitter giving Brown legal advice.

When it's Tyreek Hill "I don't know if I can cover the NFL anymore..." but the moment a Patriot is in trouble he's Perry fucking Mason.

He's just god-awful.

But I don't really begrudge him for this. I think I understand what he's trying to say, he just did a really crappy job of saying it. Because he's Mike Florio and he's pretty much a moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:41 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's really the most galling thing about Florio.

He's just such a blatant Patriots honk that it's beyond understanding how PFT makes him some sort of face of their organization. He doesn't even attempt to hide it.

Remember in the first couple weeks of the season when AB was up to shit in NE? The dude is on Twitter giving Brown legal advice.

When it's Tyreek Hill "I don't know if I can cover the NFL anymore..." but the moment a Patriot is in trouble he's Perry fucking Mason.

He's just god-awful.

But I don't really begrudge him for this. I think I understand what he's trying to say, he just did a really crappy job of saying it. Because he's Mike Florio and he's pretty much a moron.
Absolutely he doesn’t even hide it. It’s not so much what he said it’s just the fact that he clearly has an agenda against the Chiefs and this is obviously a symptom of that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:41 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Personal against Mahomes? Florio seems to rave about him in the videos I have seen over the last couple years. I assume he is joking about this Bountygate approach.
Florio does really like Mahomes as a general rule.

But dig around a bit - EVERY fanbase thinks Florio hates them. Niners fans are bagging him as much as we do.

The issue isn't really that Florio has a particular animus towards the Chiefs or any specific organization (apart from the Chiefs association with Hill). It's that he a complete prick to ALL organizations who aren't the Patriots.

Like I said, I don't understand why PFT lets him carry their flag. He's a god-awful representative for their brand.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up