ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:58 AM 01-23-2020
Eh, we can beat Jimmy with Matt Moore at QB.
[Reply]
warrior 08:16 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Seattle49er:
No whats classless is all the comments that are just as bad as the original made by that dumb ass florio.

No comments would have been made had Classless Florio not made his you stupid fuc
[Reply]
Spott 08:24 AM 01-23-2020
No whats classless is all the comments that are just as bad as the original made by that dumb ass florio.
Shut up, dummy. Now go make me some coffee barista boy. I know that’s a lot to ask as I’m sure you are busy protesting for whatever new gender you left coasters came up with this week.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:30 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i saw his comments coming sooner rather than later. both pundits were advocating he get injured. :-)
No they weren't.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:53 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
A) Florio is a monumental piece of shit.

B) He's not really saying anything we haven't said about guys who are the focal point of their teams for a long time.

He didn't exactly say to hit him illegally - he said don't do what the Titans did and pull up out of fear of getting a penalty. Err on the side of aggression, essentially.

Remember when Speaks let go of Brady and said it was because he was afraid of a penalty and we all called him an idiot? Because he was an idiot? I think that's probably how he meant what he said there, especially when considered in context of the conversation with King. He's saying hit the guy any chance you get - just as we said w/ Derrick Henry. He didn't say hurt him, he didn't say cheap shot him. He said do everything you can to make him aware that it's gonna be a long day.

Don't get me wrong - I'd still be fine with him being cast into an AIDS pit, but less because of that than just his overall dickishness.
Actually, he did imply they should take cheap shots. He said they shouldn't be afraid to take a penalty for hitting him after he starts a slide or is going out of bounds.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:03 AM 01-23-2020
This the same idiot that said Jimmy G would piss himself in the last game against Green bay. Dude is a tool.
You don't have to tell us that. We've been well aware that he's a tool for many years.
[Reply]
Sackattack 09:07 AM 01-23-2020
I don't like hearing ghost rumors, and if there are speculations that Mahomes is being targeted for a cheap hit, you have to get to him first.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:08 AM 01-23-2020
People need to stop giving this idiot a platform by reposting and talking about his drivel.

Unfollow him and their stupid feed. Stop spreading their nonsense around the internet and giving them clicks. You're playing right into their hands when you do that.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:14 AM 01-23-2020
:-) Please re-sign Jeff Allen...

Maybe someone should risk punching you in the face https://t.co/fTykqaefwD

— Jeffstradamus (@JeffAllen71) January 23, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:16 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) Please re-sign Jeff Allen...

No doubt, or at least give him a Super Bowl ring for that tweet! :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:46 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Risk of it being even though it does not have to be. He is correct. People are just butt hurt because it is Mahomes instead of another teams QB.
And this is nothing more than we have said we wished our defense would do also.
I would not be too riled up about it if not for the sliding comment. Which hints at something a lot more sinister. That's bountygate. And he should apologize for that and clarify rather than double down on it. This is a Tonya harding scenario and it's terrible for sports no matter which team you're rooting for. Again, very different from suggesting we hit a player hard to send a message within the framework of the rules.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:48 AM 01-23-2020
Doubling down.

Some Chiefs fans are getting a little riled up about the obvious reality that 49ers defensive players may choose to hit Patrick Mahomes hard if he chooses to abandon all quarterback protections and run the ball https://t.co/pR4h2kBls8

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 23, 2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:48 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
People need to stop giving this idiot a platform by reposting and talking about his drivel.

Unfollow him and their stupid feed. Stop spreading their nonsense around the internet and giving them clicks. You're playing right into their hands when you do that.
Florio is not skip Bayless. He is supposed to be a credible news provider. This is a very bad look for him and I can't imagine the NFL is too happy with his comments. In this case, keep the clicks coming.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:51 AM 01-23-2020
Also, keep the clicks coming. The more this gets attention the closer an eye the refs will put on the 49ers trying to do anything even remotely dirty to mahomes. I still remember the jags and ravens game where they kepglt getting away with cheap shot late hits.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:01 PM 01-23-2020
So I watched some comments made by Ryan Clark and Marcus Spears, etc., and now I think I get where this stuff is coming from.

At one point, they asked Ryan Clark what he would do if Pat tried to run on his Steelers D for that TD, back in the day. And Ryan without hesitation said, "we'd light him up. There's a reason QBs ran straight for the sidelines when you look at film of QBs running back then. If you tried to run like these guys do now, a LB or a S would put their mark on you." (paraphrased)

And then I remembered just what it was like before they installed all these "protect the QB" rules. And he's right; QBs never ran like what we're seeing in the last couple years, because the risk was much, much higher back then. The defense would make it a point to tattoo a QB for running for big yards on them, because it made them look bad.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up