ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CDC expected to announce first US case of Wuhan coronavirus
Donger 01:03 PM 01-21-2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/healt...-bn/index.html

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce this afternoon that the first case of Wuhan coronavirus has been reported in the United States, in Washington state, a federal source outside the CDC tells CNN.

The source is involved in the matter and was made aware of a CDC media briefing scheduled for later today.

The novel virus, which was first identified last month in Wuhan, China, has so far infected more than 300 people and killed six, in an outbreak that has been reported in five countries -- now including the United States.

It is unclear if this person recently traveled to China, where and how they became infected, and if this person has transmitted the virus to anyone else in the United States.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:24 PM 01-21-2020
Snohomish County, apparently.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:26 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Wait. What? Does anyone actually live there?
I'm from the Portland area originally and if you mentioned Silverton to me I would assume you meant Oregon. Didn't know there was one in Washington.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:36 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I'm from the Portland area originally and if you mentioned Silverton to me I would assume you meant Oregon. Didn't know there was one in Washington.
Me either, actually. I grew up in the one in Oregon.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:37 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So we should avoid getting a rub and tug?
Especially if it's from Bigfoot.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:40 PM 01-21-2020

[Reply]
njchiefs 02:47 PM 01-21-2020
Ok. So let me understand this. Six people are dead in a country of ten gazillion. And we should panic? We probably have more die daily from contaminated utensils at Taco Bell daily.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:50 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I was just in Silverton, Colorado. Should I be worried? I don't know how this thing spreads.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:51 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was just in Silverton, Colorado. Should I be worried? I don't know how this thing spreads.
Did you interact in any way with bigfoot's dick?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:52 PM 01-21-2020
Evidently, bigfoot and airplanes are involved. Beyond that, I'm not sure, as this thread is still in its incubation period.
[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Ok. So let me understand this. Six people are dead in a country of ten gazillion. And we should panic? We probably have more die daily from contaminated utensils at Taco Bell daily.
Panic? Who is claiming that course of action?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:14 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Panic? Who is claiming that course of action?
I'm advocating it. I was just in Silverton, Colorado! If this thing spreads through place names, it's game over for me.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:16 PM 01-21-2020
I'm advocating it. I was just in Silverton, Colorado! If this thing spreads through place names, it's game over for me.
Prayers sent.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:18 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So we should avoid getting a rub and tug?
wont stop KKKraft
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:24 PM 01-21-2020
Wutang? Awesome!

wait, what?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:25 PM 01-21-2020
#SaveRainMan
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up