ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CDC expected to announce first US case of Wuhan coronavirus
Donger 01:03 PM 01-21-2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/21/healt...-bn/index.html

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce this afternoon that the first case of Wuhan coronavirus has been reported in the United States, in Washington state, a federal source outside the CDC tells CNN.

The source is involved in the matter and was made aware of a CDC media briefing scheduled for later today.

The novel virus, which was first identified last month in Wuhan, China, has so far infected more than 300 people and killed six, in an outbreak that has been reported in five countries -- now including the United States.

It is unclear if this person recently traveled to China, where and how they became infected, and if this person has transmitted the virus to anyone else in the United States.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:05 PM 01-21-2020
Ghaddam zombi pocklips!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:05 PM 01-21-2020
You're enjoying your day, everything's going your way, then along comes Donger Downer. Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease, a car accident, or killer bees. You'll beg him to spare you, 'Donger, please!' but you can't stop Donger Downer!
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:06 PM 01-21-2020
Probably from a 49er fan. They are infecting this board too.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:10 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
the first case of Wuhan coronavirus has been reported in the United States, in Washington state
Well, fuck.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:12 PM 01-21-2020
Why didn't they announce where this person is? East coast, west coast? Is it a child? I would sure hate to live in one of those communities and no one inform the community of case.
[Reply]
Donger 01:13 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Why didn't they announce where this person is? East coast, west coast? Is it a child? I would sure hate to live in one of those communities and no one inform the community of case.
The OP states Washington state.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:13 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Well, ****.

Well I guess that solves part of it.
[Reply]
digger 01:14 PM 01-21-2020
Thanks 49er fans... This is why we can have nice things...
[Reply]
Sorce 01:14 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Umm...

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expected to announce this afternoon that the first case of Wuhan coronavirus has been reported in the United States, in Washington state, a federal source outside the CDC tells CNN.

[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Well, ****.
Remember when we had those Ebola cases here? Well, one of them flew on the same airline that I flew weekly. A little close to home.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:20 PM 01-21-2020
Can you get coronavirus from drinking Corona?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:21 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Umm...
Umm...

Washington is a pretty big state.

Are we talking Seattle infected, Spokane, Silverton?

The size a of the community can affect things as well.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:22 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Can you get coronavirus from drinking Corona?
Nasty as it is I wouldn’t be surprised
[Reply]
Frosty 01:23 PM 01-21-2020
Remember when we had those Ebola cases here? Well, one of them flew on the same airline that I flew weekly. A little close to home.
Well, Washington is a big state and this could be in Pasco or something but my son is on the west side and I (and family) are on the east side so, if an outbreak actually were to occur, it could hit kind of close to home, literally, to me.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up