ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How does our Defense personnel adjust to stop Henry?
chiefzilla1501 02:09 PM 01-14-2020
What adjustments do we make to stop Henry? Even with a healthy Chris jones, we would want a heavier dose of Saunders, Pennel, and suggs anyway, right? Probably see Ragland in on a lot more snaps?
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 07:02 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah Marino was something else, dude was pure as the driven snow
Tannehill is better
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:05 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by TurdsMckenzie:
Tannehill is better
Cool. The secret to his career resurgence, if you'd dare to stretch it that far, you ask? Antifreeze.

Drink some, shoot some, pour it directly into your asshole, but by all means, I highly suggest YOU try it
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:05 PM 01-14-2020
Tannehill is better
da fug is dis?
[Reply]
TLO 07:09 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Bold Prediction: Damien Williams scores more touchdowns than Henry does this weekend
He's been money in playoff games.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:23 PM 01-14-2020
Saunders, Williams, Pennel, Ragland, and Hitchens. That's how you stop Henry. Throw in Dirty Dan and the ends with Wilson.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:34 PM 01-14-2020
Tannehill has 160 yds passing and 3 TDs in 2 playoff games. That is so incredibly bad and if he has a game like those 1st two games against the Chiefs, then we are going to win by atleast 21 points.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:39 PM 01-14-2020
Top 4 passer all time
you wha?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:53 PM 01-14-2020
You score fast and you score often and by doing so you eliminate Henry from the game.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 08:17 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Cool. The secret to his career resurgence, if you'd dare to stretch it that far, you ask? Antifreeze.

Drink some, shoot some, pour it directly into your asshole, but by all means, I highly suggest YOU try it
Thank you.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:18 PM 01-14-2020
The Titans scored 28 points versus the Ravens, in a game in which Henry had 30 carries for 195 yards.

The simple answer is, score more than 28. If the Chiefs score early and often, I don't see a way the Titans can play in a shootout.
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 08:25 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
you wha?
70.3% 9.6yds per attempt

4th in passer rating for season all-time

Didn't need to see him against Patriots and Ravens cause Titans ran all over them.

You might get to enjoy the Tannehill show if you can stop Henry
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 08:27 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
The Titans scored 28 points versus the Ravens, in a game in which Henry had 30 carries for 195 yards.

The simple answer is, score more than 28. If the Chiefs score early and often, I don't see a way the Titans can play in a shootout.
Ravens defense is way better.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:44 PM 01-14-2020
Gotta win on 1st down, limit the yards there and at least give them something to think about on 2nd/3rd.

I'd be focused on limiting him in the redzone particularly too...if he goes off in between the 20s ok but lock it down once they hit the RZ.

Jump on them early too, do to them what we did to the Ravens.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No, we really don't. We can't let him run for a big play. But we don't necessarily have ot stop Henry to win. The Pats allowed him to run for 182 yards and a TD, and if not for a bad INT, the Patsies could've won that game.

Let me repeat that:

Derrick Henry ran for 182 yards on the Patriots and the TEN offense only produced 2 TDs for the whole game.

We have to stop Tannehill. If we can keep him from producing a score, it doesn't really matter if Henry runs for 180 yards and a TD or two.

And in spite of the Titans toadies on here, Tannehill is not a great QB. He's right about average. He's not going to put the Titans on his shoulders and manufacture two scoring drives at the end of the game. That's simply not who he is.
You notice the repeating string of text you (and others) keep using there? "If not for... the Titans would have lost." My rebuttal is that this is bullshit. That's how they play the game. They keep it close, they grind on you, and then they beat your ass at the end. In my opinion, stopping Henry is the most important thing in the game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:49 PM 01-14-2020
70.3% 9.6yds per attempt

4th in passer rating for season all-time

Didn't need to see him against Patriots and Ravens cause Titans ran all over them.

You might get to enjoy the Tannehill show if you can stop Henry
Oh child.

You are delusional.

Oh my.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up