That is all.
[Reply]
notorious 06:15 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
YOU SUCK TOO, MOTHER****ER
:-)
[Reply]
FAH-Q 06:15 PM 01-12-2020
Reid brought up the fake punt in his press conference, knowing BOB will get ripped for that call. He defended his friend, but that was one of the dumbest calls I’ve ever seen in that situation. Absolutely idiotic.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:16 PM 01-12-2020

[Reply]
Coach 06:17 PM 01-12-2020
I agree with Hamas.

You're up 21-0, have the Chiefs on the ropes, on 4th and 1, and you decide to kick.

That was horrendous. I told my wife that, if O'Brien decides to kick this, this is going to come back and bite him in the ass sooner or later, regardless if the kicker makes it or not.

O'Brien had a golden opportunity to put us out of our misery by going for it (and assuming they get a TD on that drive).

Instead, he pissed his pants.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:18 PM 01-12-2020
Dude had to be talked out of punting on 4th and 1 with 8 minutes left in the game down 20 points. After they had given up 7 straight TDs.

Then they had no sense or urgency to score after that.

He’s a dumbass. .
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:20 PM 01-12-2020
You could tell that shit was coming also. The up back kept moving back and forth trying to figure out what they wanted to do.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:21 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
The fake punt at -35 in a vacuum was a staggeringly bad call, and likely the worst of the last several years.

The fake punt after he opted for a FG when up 21-0 on 4th and less than 1 against a gettable rush D with a chance to drive the stake in on the +18, makes that series of coaching arguably the worst I've ever seen in the NFL given the circumstances.

The Colts fake punt against the Pats with that harebrained formation was unimaginably stupid, but it was a singular event in a game with far lower consequences.

You have to fire someone after that sequence. It's clear he has no clue what he's doing.
He had to have Watson talk him out of punting in the 4th, down 17..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:22 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Dude had to be talked out of punting on 4th and 1 with 8 minutes left in the game down 20 points. After they had given up 7 straight TDs.

Then they had no sense or urgency to score after that.

He’s a dumbass. .
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Responded before reading rest of comments.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:27 PM 01-12-2020
The field goal up 21-0 was the right call. The goal in that situation is to not give the opposing team any hope, and a failed fourth down would've done it. The field goal put them up four scores, which normally would win it.

The fake punt was really, really dumb. Just punt the ball when you're up by that much. Even when Patrick Mahomes II is on the other sideline.
[Reply]
warpaint* 06:27 PM 01-12-2020
They should fire him for that fake punt. He’s a full blown actual retarded person.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:28 PM 01-12-2020
Up 24-0 the announcers were slobbin his knobbin, talking what a genius he was bringing Patriot ways to the wewetourbedsxans.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:30 PM 01-12-2020
The fake punt at -35 in a vacuum was a staggeringly bad call, and likely the worst of the last several years.

The fake punt after he opted for a FG when up 21-0 on 4th and less than 1 against a gettable rush D with a chance to drive the stake in on the +18, makes that series of coaching arguably the worst I've ever seen in the NFL given the circumstances.

The Colts fake punt against the Pats with that harebrained formation was unimaginably stupid, but it was a singular event in a game with far lower consequences.

You have to fire someone after that sequence. It's clear he has no clue what he's doing.
As soon as I heard Andy bring it up and try to sound sympathetic towards BillyO about it in his post game, I realized just how bad of a decision it really was.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 06:31 PM 01-12-2020

But, if the fire him do they hire EB as HC for revenge?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:33 PM 01-12-2020
Any chance we can bring him in to bang the drum on Sunday?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:37 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
No guts, No glory
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up