ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 144
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:54 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Probably just gave your beverage a stir with his dick.
We were at a table by the bar. Had he done that, I'm fairly sure somebody would have said something. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:55 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Titans pass d was suspect for a stretch this season, once adoree jackson was hurt. They were pretty good before that. Since getting adoree jackson back for this playoff run, they have been the best they have all season.
Vrabel has this team believing. Chiefs have a great team and probably should win. But after taking out the pats and the ravens on the road, the titans sure have alot of confidence. This is going to be a great game
They should and they are dangerous as fuck.

But neither the Patriots nor the Ravens are equipped to throw the ball like KC.

Going to be a good one.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:55 PM 01-12-2020
In the first match-up, the Chiefs absolutely shredded Tennessee’s secondary in Mahomes’ first game back from injury and despite the entire O-line seemingly banged up that game.

Tennessee scored a bullshit TD off a Damien Williams’ fumble and then of course the special teams collapse at the end.

The Faketriots and Ravens didn’t have the downfield passing game that the Chiefs have to jump quickly on Tennessee and make them play from behind.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:56 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
We were at a table by the bar. Had he done that, I'm fairly sure somebody would have said something. :-)
Or those Bear fans might have noticed it went to the Chiefs fan and kept their mouths shut.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:57 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Don't get down by 24
This. We can win this game but we can't spot these fuckers 24 points. We won't. Whatever that shit was about today, we won't do that next week.

Henry is the best RB I've seen in years. Truly, he's a beast. He'll get his yards, but it won't be enough. That offense can't keep up with ours, and all Henry will do is slow down the Chiefs because of long drives. But it will not be enough. And if the Chiefs go up by 2 scores, the Tits will have to depend on Tannehill, who has not had a 100 yard passing game in the playoffs yet. That ain't gonna get it done...
[Reply]
warrior 08:58 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have never seen an Offense unleash fury on a team like that. Historic.

This - LOL
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
In the first match-up, the Chiefs absolutely shredded Tennessee’s secondary in Mahomes’ first game back from injury and despite the entire O-line seemingly banged up that game.

Tennessee scored a bullshit TD off a Damien Williams’ fumble and then of course the special teams collapse at the end.

The Faketriots and Ravens didn’t have the downfield passing game that the Chiefs have to jump quickly on Tennessee and make them play from behind.
Lamar had players open all over the field and he overthrew them. His outside throws were pathetic too with zero velocity.

Mahomes ain’t missing that.

I mean look at this shit

[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:15 PM 01-12-2020
Great game today by the way. I bet down 24-0 you guys were cussing andy reid all over the board. Whats his record vs the titans again

Really though, bet you guys never dreamt of only having to play the texans and titans to get to the super bowl..
[Reply]
SupDock 09:16 PM 01-12-2020
You know what. These are the games we lost in the past. Going up 24 in the 1st and losing in epic fashion.

We have a new fucking identity.

Mahomes changed us
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:20 PM 01-12-2020
This is going to be like being on the opposite side of the Montana Chiefs / Kelly Bills AFCCG
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:37 PM 01-12-2020
Fourth road game in a row. It catches up with them this week.
[Reply]
el borracho 09:41 PM 01-12-2020
It took a series of errors to lose last time- seems unlikely that will happen again. Lots of dropped passes, dropped interceptions and special teams miscues today and the team still scored 51 and won by 20.

If today's Mahomes and today's Kelce show up next week, it won't be a contest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 01-12-2020
We're going to buttfuck them

Tannehill can't skip around like Watson back there

this team can stop the run now and that's all they have
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:42 PM 01-12-2020
We’re playing a 9-7 team at home for a trip to the Super Bowl.

It’s gonna happen boys.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:48 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Tannehill doesn't have the weapons to be any kind of threat, and even if he did, he's still Tannehill. He's the knife Vrable's bringing to the proverbial gunfight.
Well when a team has belief in themselves that was not expected to make it this far, and they have beat the big dogs on the road up to this point the heart of a champion pursuing destiny begins to form. And especially when they have won in our house not once, not twice but 3x in recent years. We are on the same road as well to destiny. Now the question becomes who has the bigger heart of a champion at this point ??

AJ Brown, Cory Davis, Jonnu Smith, Tajae Sharp and Kalif Raymond are more than adequate for Tannehill and the play action.

AJ Brown and Smith are superstars in the making. Brown and Smith are flat out dangerous. Davis should be in that mix but has been a disappointment up to this point but to his credit Mariota has been the QB since his inception into the league.

We have to play a razor sharp game in at least 2.5 phases of the game. Our run defense will give it up no doubt BUT we have to limit them to more FGs than TDs with a respectable red zone defense(just enough stops to force more FGs) and our offense needs to be just the opposite because they will force Mahomes to be perfect on every possession based on TOP.

Quite frankly, I do not like our matchup and was hoping for the Ravens on the road instead. I know sounds crazy but..... we matchup better with them. Arrowhead does not intimidate these guys whatsoever and they are a far more physical team than we are even with a 100% Chris Jones which really bothers me. Vrable is a sharp guy and Bellichek disciple and he will be ready for us no doubt.

But our saving grace is Mahomes and he will need to be damn near perfect because IMHO he will not be given very many chances.

Hopefully we did not shoot our whole wad today but rather a good wake up call. Sorry for the Negative Nancy perspective here and I hope I am 100% wrong and blow their doors off.:-)
[Reply]
SupDock 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM
This message has been deleted by SupDock.
Page 7 of 144
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up