ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 144
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:50 PM 01-17-2020

#Chiefs Frank Clark on stopping Derrick Henry...
“It’s just another tackle...I’m ready for some sacks” ������ pic.twitter.com/Vcazh0XWFr

— Hayley Lewis �� (@HayleyLewisKSHB) January 17, 2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:55 PM 01-17-2020
[QUOTE=Detoxing;14730296]
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

No tantrum, and i never once insulted you. I only insult people when im insulted. I even gave you pos rep for for having a decent exchange.

My god was i wrong about that....

But look, here you are....all pissy now because you can't debate like an adult. Get out of here, next.
uhhh yeah. ok.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:56 PM 01-17-2020
THIS DETOUR IS OVER.

SORRY FOR THE UNSCHEDULED STOP.

NEXT STOP ARROWHEAD
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:59 PM 01-17-2020
48 hours until kickoff...
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:00 PM 01-17-2020

uhhh yeah. ok.
Show me where i was hurling insults out you.

This will be a long wait....
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 01-17-2020
THIS DETOUR IS OVER.

SORRY FOR THE UNSCHEDULED STOP.

NEXT STOP ARROWHEAD
So you're done being all defensive now? Good.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:08 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Show me where i was hurling insults out you.

This will be a long wait....
are you not one of the CP'ers that have insisted I know nothing and called me an idiot and a moron?

If that's not you, and you have not, then I apologize. If you have not, then I am mistaken.

still, 'chest beating', 'blowing the Titans', and 'fool' are less than respectful discourse.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:12 PM 01-17-2020
are you not one of the CP'ers that have insisted I know nothing and called me an idiot and a moron?
No. I don't insult unless insulted first. (unless it's D.C, but hey that's different)

still, 'chest beating', 'blowing the Titans', and 'fool' are less than respectful discourse.
I guess we have different definitions of an insult.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Thanks for killin time with me. No hard feelings on this end, this is just how i debate. If you got hard feelings...well, that's you.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:16 PM 01-17-2020
No. I don't insult unless insulted first. (unless it's D.C, but hey that's different)

Anyway, doesn't matter. Thanks for killin time with me. No hard feelings on this end, this is just how i debate. If you got hard feelings...well, that's you.
I don't get bent out of shape about any exchange on the internets.

:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:28 PM 01-17-2020
If we wouldn't have dropped balls, muffed a punt and had a punt blocked for a TD would the 51-7 win have the pundits thinking differently...
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:31 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we wouldn't have dropped balls, muffed a punt and had a punt blocked for a TD would the 51-7 win have the pundits thinking differently...
What it comes down to....is that we can’t start out slow and we can’t make mistakes. The mistakes cost us the Titans game and caused us to be down 24-0 against the Texans.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I hope the mistakes last week will be a blessing in disguise. The KC coaches can legitimately tell the team that they played like pure garbage for a quarter and it almost ended their season. It needs to be a serious wakeup call. They gotta play much cleaner football the rest of the way. Focus and ball security are critical elements.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:33 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I hope the mistakes last week will be a blessing in disguise. The KC coaches can legitimately tell the team that they played like pure garbage for a quarter and it almost ended their season. It needs to be a serious wakeup call. They gotta play much cleaner football the rest of the way. Focus and ball security are critical elements.
I agree with both... The wake up call after a bye week was the 1st quarter last week, we survived the Ravens didn't. If we play like we did the final 3 quarters we are going to Miami.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:34 PM 01-17-2020

I must've been confusing you with Uchieffybugger.

OH SHIT!

:-)

I forgot we're not insulting each other. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:39 PM 01-17-2020
Travis Etienne staying at Clemson
[Reply]
Page 109 of 144
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up