ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns hiring Kevin Stefanski as HC
pugsnotdrugs19 11:10 AM 01-12-2020
In the most Browns move ever after his offense was complete and total AIDS yesterday...

EB back with the Chiefs another year. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:17 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
The real story here is the Browns look like they are all the way on the analytics train now. They're going to have a front office and coaching staff led by Ivy Leaguers.

That's exactly what's happened in baseball. A lot of MLB front offices are full of Ivy Leaguers and driven by analytics now.
Harbaugh did that this year with the Ravens and while it worked in the regular season it failed in the playoffs (I'm specifically talking about the 2 failed 4th down attempts) Analytics has some importance but its not the end all be all.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Harbaugh did that this year with the Ravens and while it worked in the regular season it failed in the playoffs (I'm specifically talking about the 2 failed 4th down attempts) Analytics has some importance but its not the end all be all.
Anyone else just shocked that the Ravens couldn't convert at least one of those 4th-and-shorts? On the Titans? That surprised the heck out of me.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:59 PM 01-14-2020
Wait Stefanski wasn’t even calling the plays. They brought in Gary Kubisl to oversee Stefanksi
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up