ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 231
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Molitoth 09:08 AM 01-12-2020
Nervous as F!@ I wish I was as confident as ya'll.

Cannot get /because Chiefs things out of my head!! grrrr
[Reply]
F150 09:09 AM 01-12-2020
Too many years have me:

Underslept.
Nervous.
Irritable
Great anticipation
And wanting this to finally be the day I have waited for for many years, through by my estimate 140 games at arrowhead as a STH in days past.

I am not a prayerful man but if George Patton could have a prayer for good weather for killing Germans, I can ask the almighty to keep all men on the field from Injury whilst allowing the Chiefs to advance to their rightful place.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:11 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Nervous as F!@ I wish I was as confident as ya'll.

Cannot get /because Chiefs things out of my head!! grrrr
Same here. Just can't get past expecting that WTF moment.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:11 AM 01-12-2020
Get over it guys. Mahomes is here and the past is all but gone.

50 year anniversary to signal the beginning of a new era. A new dynasty...
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 09:13 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Too many years have me:

Underslept.
Nervous.
Irritable
Great anticipation
And wanting this to finally be the day I have waited for for many years, through by my estimate 140 games at arrowhead as a STH in days past.

I am not a prayerful man but if George Patton could have a prayer for good weather for killing Germans, I can ask the almighty to keep all men on the field from Injury whilst allowing the Chiefs to advance to their rightful place.

Solid post. I too am not a “prayerful” man, but we need all the supernatural BS to be exorcised and the “because chiefs” signature to take on a new meaning. Because Chiefs needs to stand for KC domination in the postseason, playoff victories, and super bowl rings.

Fax er PMII
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:13 AM 01-12-2020
Yeah, we aren't overlooking a team that veat us at home already. They had help from the refs on the free play int that they picked the flag up on after a ten minutes conference with New York.

Pat's gonna kick their asses so hard they turn inside out and come out their mouth.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 09:14 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

QFT - Lets fucking go!!!
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:16 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Yeah, we aren't overlooking a team that veat us at home already. They had help from the refs on the free play int that they picked the flag up on after a ten minutes conference with New York.

Pat's gonna kick their asses so hard they turn inside out and come out their mouth.
Well... the Refs are going to help them again at some point today.
The Chiefs are going to overcome the refs, like good teams do.

That said, the last time had an injured Mahomes playing scared, many other injuries, and a WTF defense that Spags hadn't figured out yet.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:17 AM 01-12-2020

This. Quit being a bunch of quivering pussies. This is our destiny. The 2019 revenge tour begins today. Patrick’s will be done.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:18 AM 01-12-2020
100% CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:18 AM 01-12-2020

Exactly. The only games we lost this year are ones where Mahomes was seriously injured or didn't play. If Mahomes is at 100% we don't lose to Houston, Indy, Tennessee, or Green Bay. And that's before we found this defense.

Having lived through three decades of disappointment I get where it comes from, but Pugs is right -- this is a new dynasty.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 09:19 AM 01-12-2020
Although that Dee Ford bs, all the crazy Pats “catches”, Sutton as our buffoon D Coord, QB1 hurt on a Qb sneak, CJ injuring his calf on the bye week sure feel reminiscent of because Chiefs. That’s where all the doom and gloom comes from.

Today we burn all those negative memories to the ground. Over the next 8 days we redefine what because Chiefs means once and for all. LFG!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:19 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yep. I'm sure Andy Reid hasn't planned for the whopping TWO possible scenarios should they beat the Texans, Jim. I'll bet they put ALL of their chips on Baltimore winning, and have no fucking way of just staying at home in Arrowhead going into the AFC Championship game. They didn't plan for that possibility, and now they're fucking screwed.

You fucking moron.
[Reply]
2112 09:20 AM 01-12-2020
Good luck today kids!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 AM 01-12-2020
PREPARE FOR BATTLE

[Reply]
Page 12 of 231
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up