ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
DaFace 11:53 PM 01-11-2020
Changed the title since people are kind of using it as a central thread anyway.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:55 PM 01-12-2020
Who has a nice pair in the lower level they’d sell?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:59 PM 01-12-2020
Got an email that said more tickets will be on sale Monday at noon, so I was apparently wrong earlier.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:16 PM 01-12-2020
I would love to go, but my wife said she would not pay for me to go if I was going to pace in the concourse and not watch the game
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:31 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I would love to go, but my wife said she would not pay for me to go if I was going to pace in the concourse and not watch the game
Lol
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:35 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Got an email that said more tickets will be on sale Monday at noon, so I was apparently wrong earlier.
Will those be only available to STH or general public?

I've not tried to purchase tickets directly from the Chiefs/Ticketmaster since I was a STH myself. Do they sell at an actual legit price or is it a gouge right off the bat?

TIA!
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:48 PM 01-12-2020
If anyone has a +1 they need to sell please let me know. I’ll be in Oklahoma this coming weekend and could drive up for that and fly back to FL from KC. Your generosity could be rewarded come SB week in South FL. :-)
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 07:51 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Will those be only available to STH or general public?

I've not tried to purchase tickets directly from the Chiefs/Ticketmaster since I was a STH myself. Do they sell at an actual legit price or is it a gouge right off the bat?

TIA!
Its a price gouge right off the bat.
The Chiefs work with ticketmaster and have “dynamic” pricing based on the demand. There is no true face value at this point- just want the Chiefs want to sell them for and the market will pay. You will also see that they control when tickets are released for sale. (Again controlling the market) The ones they hold back will enter the market at a higher price- even though they are still direct from the Chiefs. (Not resale) On Ticketmaster you will be able to see 2 types of tickets (resale and direct) Its quite the system that they have to get the most that they can for the tickets, and not giving all of the extra profits to the brokers /secondary market.

We paid over $500 each last year for club seats (directly from the Chiefs) for the Championship game. We bought them the Tuesday after the divisional game.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:18 PM 01-12-2020
I need 5 tickets
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 10:10 PM 01-12-2020
Are there any STH’s that cant go (or cant purchase all of your allocation) that would be willing to extend their “rights” to buy more tix for the championship game?
It sound like they will email you a code that can be used beginning at 9AM tomorrow.
I have been a Chiefs diehard for 35 years , but now live in Nashville so wont have rights to the Jackson County sale. Anyone willing to help out? I had to buy off of the secondary market last year and would like to avoid that again if possible.
Thanks
[Reply]
BossChief 12:35 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Are there any STH’s that cant go (or cant purchase all of your allocation) that would be willing to extend their “rights” to buy more tix for the championship game?
It sound like they will email you a code that can be used beginning at 9AM tomorrow.
I have been a Chiefs diehard for 35 years , but now live in Nashville so wont have rights to the Jackson County sale. Anyone willing to help out? I had to buy off of the secondary market last year and would like to avoid that again if possible.
Thanks
Yes, please.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:39 AM 01-13-2020
I too would be interested in that.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:09 AM 01-13-2020
Starting at 9 a.m., Jackson County taxpayers will have a “special ticket allotment” with access to tickets “available across all levels of Arrowhead Stadium, while supplies last,” the team said. Those taxpayers can purchase tickets at the Arrowhead Stadium ticket office (between the Founder’s Plaza and the Hy-Vee Gate) or a secondary ticket office (at the CommunityAmerica Gate).

The taxpayers purchasing tickets at the stadium should bring a photo ID of the person buying the tickets and their paid 2018 Jackson County property tax receipt.

Season ticket holders will be able to buy more tickets to the AFC Championship Game, and the Chiefs said they would send information directly to those fans.

Starting at noon, tickets also will be available to be purchased by fans anywhere at www.chiefs.com

The Chiefs said delivery of tickets will be mobile-only and there is a six-ticket limit.

Parking passes for Sunday's game are on sale at www.chiefs.com/parking.

Sorry, no booing, info from KCStar.
[Reply]
ping2000 03:19 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Thanks
Don't trust any sale to anyone from Nashville this week!
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:27 AM 01-13-2020
Just doled close to $1500 for four endzone nose bleed seats. Cant effing wait.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 29
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up