ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 29
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Lzen 03:05 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
We didn't get parking with our season passes, but we may do that next year. Our total was $320 for both games (for both seats), charged as we went. We must have similar seats, because ours are the same price. The two seats next to us are up for sale (resale) for $446 EACH. My dad sits lower level, and his tickets ran something like $220 (for both seats) for the first playoff game and $280 for the championship game. Three rows directly behind him has seats for sale for $1000 EACH.
Section 303, row 32.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:20 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Are there any shuttle services to the game? Would like to avoid parking if at all possible. Can't find anything on the Chiefs site or RideKC
Yes, wondering the same. Specifically, is the shuttle from Rosana Square in Overland Park to Arrowhead still an option?

Also, anybody interested in attending with me? Could sell single from my pair (right along midfield, within first 20 rows of upper deck). If so, interested in hearing offers. Not trying to make any profit, so much as covering the ticket cost I paid via Ticketmaster reseller listing.

Also would listen to offers for the pair.

I'm in Austin, Texas. Also considering driving from here to KC.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:23 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Are there any shuttle services to the game? Would like to avoid parking if at all possible. Can't find anything on the Chiefs site or RideKC

https://www.ztripae.com/

or

Uber probably your best bet
[Reply]
rolltide2014 03:49 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I posted a couple in row 2. Scroll up if interested.
This is a big leap but I’ll throw it out there. If no else claims them I’d be interested in one if someone else on here is also looking for a single and will split with me. Drug my wife to the Steelers playoff game a couple years ago and don’t think I’ll ever get her back in January, so I’m on my own if I end up making the trip. Had 336 row 1 for that game and loved the view; looks like these should be straight across in the other end zone.
[Reply]
Renegade 04:52 PM 01-14-2020
I would be looking for 2 as well. TM is making a killing right now.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by dabergtobirden:
looking for a single...i'm in merriam.
If you want one of IA_Chiefs_fan's tickets in Section 130, Row 17, I will buy the other three.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:39 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MontyKC:
Anyone got a 1 or 2 ticket. Considering traveling from Dallas for the game. Lifelong Chiefs fan!
If you want one of IA_Chiefs_fan's tickets in Section 130, Row 17, I will buy the other three.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:42 PM 01-14-2020
All six of my tickets are available and I just replied to PM's. First come, first served.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:45 PM 01-14-2020
BossChief gets first dibs on these because he already reached out to me.

I have some tickets available but I'd like to make a little money on them to help cover some of the preseason games I had to eat and to help fund my trip to Miami in two weeks.
I have two tickets in section 313, Row 2. This is my favorite view but it gets cold. These are going for around $400 plus fees on TM.
I'll have either two or four tickets available to Section 130, Row 17 as well. These are going for around $500 on TM.

If I list them on TM I'll pay 10% fees and the buyer will pay fees too. I'm thinking maybe $320 and $400 per for the tickets?? That way I'm making some money but still saving the buyer a chunk of change.
I'll also update your thread with the info.
Probably obvious from the posts above, but I need three if there is another single buyer for the Section 130 tickets.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:47 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:
Probably obvious from the posts above, but I need three if there is another single buyer for the Section 130 tickets.
Roger that. If someone responds and wants a single one I'd be happy to do that.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:
Just for the record, I'm happy to either reset the password to your phillip account or merge the two accounts. Just let me know.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I can't afford this. Slow time of the year for me.

:-)
Afford? Pshaw. I charged the crap out of it. Before last year the closest I’ve ever been to this was watching Montana on tv or driving to Indy to get a beating.

I ain’t taking this for granted.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:40 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Before last year the closest I’ve ever been to this was watching Montana on tv or driving to Indy to get a beating.

I ain’t taking this for granted.
:-)

good for you diddy, good for you.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:43 PM 01-14-2020
All six of my tickets are available and I just replied to PM's. First come, first served.
I'm claiming the two upper level ones. Working out payment details now.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I'm claiming the two upper level ones. Working out payment details now.
I’m shocked they lasted this long.

Go Chiefs!!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 29
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up