ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
My buddy called and said he got me two tickets into one of the suites with all you can eat and drink and all that. Got em from a work relationship or bank or something. Bottom line is I’m bringing my 8 year old to his first game and it’s in awesome seats and they’re freeeeeeeeee!!!

Well, game tix are. Plane and car still set me back $1200 but who cares. I’m going to see the Chiefs win the AFC live and in person!
So I guess you're out for our meetup this week! :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:49 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So you went to the AFCCG last year and we lost and you will be here this year? Maybe you should rethink that :-)
Eh, maybe we shouldn't rule out tens of thousands of the most dedicated fans :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:01 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yeah, I’m not totally thrilled about the turnaround but the flight is only 2.5 hours so not brutal. Both my kids have sporting events Saturday so we couldn’t leave until Sunday morning and my wife has so many damn trips planned for us this year, I’m not gonna miss additional work.
It'll be a great time, for sure.

Found a good deal on flights last night and booked... now just need tickets. :-)
[Reply]
MontyKC 09:01 AM 01-14-2020
Anyone got a 1 or 2 ticket. Considering traveling from Dallas for the game. Lifelong Chiefs fan!
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:05 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Eh, maybe we shouldn't rule out tens of thousands of the most dedicated fans :-)
Probably not. I have been to most of those home playoff losses except for last year, heck I went to 2 games this year and they lost both so I am definitely staying away like that fan who left early this past week.

Have fun but if we lose we are blaming you :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 09:09 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Probably not. I have been to most of those home playoff losses except for last year, heck I went to 2 games this year and they lost both so I am definitely staying away like that fan who left early this past week.

Have fun but if we lose we are blaming you :-)
I've been to two Titans games in the past, KC has lost both. I'm not missing this for anything.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:11 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I've been to two Titans games in the past, KC has lost both. I'm not missing this for anything.

NO DON'T GO :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:14 AM 01-14-2020
In.
[Reply]
dabergtobirden 09:23 AM 01-14-2020
looking for a single...i'm in merriam.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:29 AM 01-14-2020
Last year, I picked up a pair of tix to the AFC Championship game (sec 342, row 20) from Tickets for Less for $350. Had to call them but their prices are much more reasonable.

As for this year, I'm a first time season ticket holder. For those wondering how it works for season ticket holders, here is my experience. They emailed me early in the season and asked if I wanted to use the same card to purchase playoff tix when the time comes. Of course, I replied yes. So by the last game they said they were gonna charge for those. The total was $380 and so I was confused. I thought they were gonna charge that for just the divisional game. Turned out they only charged me $60 per ticket plus the $30 parking pass for the divisional playoff game against the Texans. This next game they are charging $100 per ticket plus $30 parking pass. No extra fees or taxes. I paid $380 total for 2 tickets for both games. I'd say those prices are very reasonable.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:02 AM 01-14-2020
Got 2 in LL row 19 for a little over 900 on tickets for less
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:15 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
This is not ticketmaster. This is the Chiefs. They ought to be embarassed- $900 for DIRECT tickets. These will likely “magically” adjust down when they dontvsell out at that price. If you watch throughout the week- they will also “magically” release chunks of tickets, but it wont all happen at once. It’s really ingenious as a profit maker - but ridiculous to rape die hard fans for this$$$. Especially when the NFL has made Superbowl tickets impossible for most fans.
It's a little absurd at the moment... and I completely get why they do it, but right now the upper level seats they're releasing are $280 for the endzone (not that crazy) and there's currently a Chiefs-released $450 single that's 13 rows up in the upper deck on the 20 yard line. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:21 AM 01-14-2020
Section 119 row 11. See y'all there.
[Reply]
philfree 10:32 AM 01-14-2020
There's some really great seats available but they're expensive. While I can afford it my friends that I always watch party with can't. Oh well it will just be another great watch party at my house. It'll be to cold to use the stick burner so we'll have to figure what to serve.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:42 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
There's some really great seats available but they're expensive. While I can afford it my friends that I always watch party with can't. Oh well it will just be another great watch party at my house. It'll be to cold to use the stick burner so we'll have to figure what to serve.
It's never too cold to smoke something. Just build a bigger fire.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up