ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 12-24-2019
We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:01 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
i think we are the most complete team rn

but how many teams have won it all with our seeding? we have a rough road
well, historically speaking, the #1 seed hasn't worked out for us.

Let's try the #3.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:04 AM 12-25-2019
Ugh, there is grace in being humble, just cause you know something is true doesn't mean you have to shout it from the rooftops. I feel that feeling, but I've felt it before. I never played football, I maybe know a little more then the average fan. I know how the league goes and after watching 30 seasons or so, it's not always fair for anyone but the team of destiny that particular year. I view this point in the season just like a fan who's pitcher who is 2.5 or 3 innings short of a perfect game. I will shut my whore mouth until I am spoken to or the team is proven incompetent. I'm going into it with eyes wide open to the wonderment of it all, not being a cocky dickhead. Fuck you guys for spoiling our no hitter.
[Reply]
493rd 12:05 AM 12-25-2019
https://www.chicagobears.com/news/ch...ed-in-playoffs

3 seeds haven’t historically fared well in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:06 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Ugh, there is grace in being humble, just cause you know something is true doesn't mean you have to shout it from the rooftops. I feel that feeling, but I've felt it before. I never played football, I maybe know a little more then the average fan. I know how the league goes and after watching 30 seasons or so, it's not always fair for anyone but the team of destiny that particular year. I view this point in the season just like a fan who's pitcher who is 2.5 or 3 innings short of a perfect game. I will shut my whore mouth until I am spoken to or the team is proven incompetent. I'm going into it with eyes wide open to the wonderment of it all, not being a cocky dickhead. **** you guys for spoiling our no hitter.

I ain't in the dugout, man.

I'm just excited.

go shit in someone else's cheerios.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:06 AM 12-25-2019
Just playin,
Not really,
Just playin.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:07 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
WOOHOO!!!

Who's going to meet me in Miami? I've had my room booked since August.

LET'S GO!
I’ve been to a Super Bowl. Your paying $5-$10K to just get in the door.

The game sucked because it’s all corporate now. Maybe 20% are the teams fans inside the stadium. 80% could care less about the outcome of the game.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 12:08 AM 12-25-2019
Ain't shitting, but if you are talking loud you can't hear they tears dropping, that's all I'm saying.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:15 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Ain't shitting, but if you are talking loud you can't hear they tears dropping, that's all I'm saying.
I don't think anyone is losing sleep about what a guy is posting on a message board from Lee's Summit, Missouri about his favorite football team.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:17 AM 12-25-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:

That means absolutely nothing. Obviously the first 2 seeds have the best odds because they play one less team. That's one less chance to fail.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:19 AM 12-25-2019

well, I think you're looking at it wrong.

There's nothing better about being a 4 seed, 5, or 6.

3-6 seeds have won like what, 7 of the last 20 SB's?

that's off the top of my head. let me see what the actual number is.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:24 AM 12-25-2019
Here's something I'd like to know- how many 3 seed teams have looked as impressive as the 2019 Chiefs? Seriously curious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 12-25-2019

and texas tech QBs suck in the NFL
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:42 AM 12-25-2019
Since the NFL implemented the current playoff format when the league expanded to 8 four-team divisions in 2002:

(3 seeds) are 17-15 against 6 seeds in the wildcard round of the playoffs.

The 17 (3 seeds) that won their playoff opener are 6-11 against the 2 seed in the divisional round.

The 6 (3 seeds) were 2-4 in the championship game.

Therefore, out if the 32 (3 seeds) only 2 made it to the Super Bowl.

Those (3 seeds) went 1-1 in the Super Bowl.

That team was Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts for the 2006-07 NFL season.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:45 AM 12-25-2019
Mahomes was out for two games. If he weren’t ever injured, this team would be the #1 overall seed, and I’m not sure they aren’t undefeated right now. You tell me the fucking team that beats a 100% healthy Mahomes this year.

We are winning it all. Get out the lotion and start slow jerking. It’s happening.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:47 AM 12-25-2019
The point is, I guarantee none of those other three seeds had the league MVP go out for a couple games, then come back to a defense that went from bottom 10 to top 10. History can suck my asshole. We are winning it all.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up