ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 12-24-2019
We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:19 PM 12-24-2019
I'll just leave this here:

https://blog.ticketiq.com/blog/super...heapest-to-vip
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:22 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's unfortunate, because I think this team is better than last year's team (which quite frankly SHOULD have went to the Super Bowl) but they have a very unfavorable draw which makes it an unlikely shot, even if they are the best team in football. AT new england, AT baltimore. Going to be tough. Doable - but certainly in the 20% chance category to even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win it.
More games to watch! Plus we get to hop around in Gillette like f a g s, like Brady after Dee Ford bailed him out. What’s not to like?
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:25 PM 12-24-2019
Wait....I forgot....what are we winning again?
[Reply]
seclark 03:28 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Wait....I forgot....what are we winning again?
Bingo, ya fucker.
Sec
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:45 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
We're going to win the whole ****ing thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
YES. This is the team that we've been waiting for, many of us for our entire lives. This is finally the offense that can go toe-to-toe with any offense in the league, and the defense that can put the brakes on any offense.

The Chiefs aren't governed by probabilities anymore because we have Mahomes. And Kelce. And Hill. Andy Andy. And Spags.

The only thing that will stop this team is itself.

IT'S CHIEFS TIME NOW.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:15 PM 12-24-2019
I

AM

ROCK

HARD!!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 12-24-2019
We're all going to be so disappointed.

Because none of these games will have any drama.

BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO FUCK EVERYONE'S MOM AND WIPE OUR DICKS ON THEIR CURTAINS
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 12-24-2019
For me, it was very telling just how bored Mahomes looked at times sunday night... like he was just going through the motions against a tomato can

The kid operates on an entirely different level, and now he FINALLY has a defense backing him up...
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:41 PM 12-24-2019
I was born in November of '71. Needless to say, this will be my first opportunity to watch the Chiefs in the Superbowl. And my dad is 75 in year three of stage four prostate cancer. There's not a time stamp on his foot, but it would be awesome to have the opportunity to watch the game with him and by grandson together as a group. This year just feels right. The injuries, the defense, an actual premier QB with the feel good story, and an NFL who needs it's next GOAT to keep ratings up.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:34 PM 12-24-2019
We're going to fucking beat the poop out of the Pats and Ravens!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:59 PM 12-24-2019
This thread would have been so taboo in any prior season and here we are 71 posts in with nobody worried about jinxing it. Speaks volumes.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:13 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
This thread would have been so taboo in any prior season and here we are 71 posts in with nobody worried about jinxing it. Speaks volumes.
Oh there were some wet blankets.

PUSSIES.

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE
[Reply]
493rd 10:50 PM 12-24-2019
Rubber meat road...we’re headed back to NE.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:51 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I'm very optimistic, but I'm not really worried. This team is gonna get it done, if not this year then soon. They're too good not to.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:52 PM 12-24-2019
i think we are the most complete team rn

but how many teams have won it all with our seeding? we have a rough road
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up