ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We're going to win this motherfucker, you all know that, right?
Chris Meck 12:10 AM 12-24-2019
We're going to win the whole fucking thing.

And we're going to have to go beat New England at home again.

And we're going to have to go beat Baltimore in their house.

And we're going to crush the NFC representative (probably San Fran or N.O.)

And nobody will be able to say shit, because we will have to beat EVERYBODY to do it.

Everything this team has weathered to get here has made them stronger.

Losing Pat for a few games... All the injuries meant the kids had to play, and take their lumps and get better.

and boy did they.

Now we're DEEP, and we're hungry.

We can beat you in any of the three phases on any given Sunday.

We're battle tested.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:00 PM 12-24-2019
Oh yeah, I’ll spend a stupid amount of money on memorabilia...
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:11 PM 12-24-2019
We now reside in the heads of both the Ravens and the Patriots. They are both scared of this team. It’s going to be sweet revenge to go back to Foxborough and beat the Patriots again. The icing on the cake will be stealing the hype show from that MVP running back at Baltimore. The Super Bowl will be the cup of coffee at the end of the most satisfying meal ever. This is how it was meant to happen. A changing of the guard is happening before our eyes.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:33 PM 12-24-2019
Quit being cunts, ya negative Nancys!

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS THING!

Patrick plus a defense!

IT'S OUR TIME.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:34 PM 12-24-2019
You're goddamn right we will
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:39 PM 12-24-2019
Some of y'all act like battered women.

This ain't Grbac's Chiefs. This ain't Bono's Chiefs. This ain't Matt Cassel's Chiefs.

We've only been to play-offs once with Mahomes, and a runny shit of a defense.

WE HAVE THE CHOSEN ONE.

And we've got a defense now.

Everyone else is FUCKED.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:10 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Quit being cunts, ya negative Nancys!

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING WIN THIS THING!

Patrick plus a defense!

IT'S OUR TIME.
I'll be honest - I can't remember the last time CP was so united in believing in this team. It was close last season after we beat the Colts in the playoffs, but I think we all knew we were relying fully on Mahomes and hoping he could compensate for a below average defense.

Side note: I am posting this after having just boarded a flight. As I was typing it out, I locked eyes with a guy sporting a Patriots shirt who was boarding (I have a Chiefs hat). We stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before his eyes shifted away. It was like how dogs establish dominance. I fucking won. Lesson: no idea how this season will end, but I'm so sure we're going to end the Patriots in spectacular fashion.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 12-24-2019
The league doesn't want Brady in another Super Bowl.

We are gonna get some calls.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:16 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'll be honest - I can't remember the last time CP was so united in believing in this team. It was close last season after we beat the Colts in the playoffs, but I think we all knew we were relying fully on Mahomes and hoping he could compensate for a below average defense.

Side note: I am posting this after having just boarded a flight. As I was typing it out, I locked eyes with a guy sporting a Patriots shirt who was boarding (I have a Chiefs hat). We stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before his eyes shifted away. It was like how dogs establish dominance. I ****ing won. Lesson: no idea how this season will end, but I'm so sure we're going to end the Patriots in spectacular fashion.
:-)

You should have poured bbq sauce in his chowder for good measure.
Cheating fucks....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 12-24-2019
I locked eyes with a guy sporting a Patriots shirt who was boarding (I have a Chiefs hat). We stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before his eyes shifted away. It was like how dogs establish dominance. I fucking won.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:21 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)

You should have poured bbq sauce in his chowder for good measure.
Cheating fucks....
I’m a little drunk so I’m thinking slow. But that would’ve been a good option.

You’re going to the game Sunday? With your sons? What’s your CP tailgate plan? I’m going with Clay and a friend.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:02 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Lol
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:04 PM 12-24-2019
WOOHOO!!!

Who's going to meet me in Miami? I've had my room booked since August.

LET'S GO!
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM 12-24-2019
It's unfortunate, because I think this team is better than last year's team (which quite frankly SHOULD have went to the Super Bowl) but they have a very unfavorable draw which makes it an unlikely shot, even if they are the best team in football. AT new england, AT baltimore. Going to be tough. Doable - but certainly in the 20% chance category to even make it to the Super Bowl let alone win it.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:12 PM 12-24-2019
I’m a little drunk so I’m thinking slow. But that would’ve been a good option.

You’re going to the game Sunday? With your sons? What’s your CP tailgate plan? I’m going with Clay and a friend.
I’m bringing my youngest to the game. I’m kind of a noob with the tailgating business as we usually only get to a couple/few games a season and are usually driving a rental as we typically fly in.
Driving my SUV down this time however, but I’ll be using a generic red parking pass and will likely end up parking by Kauffman.
DM me if you like, and direct me to where CPers meet. It would be great to meet the people we banter with on a daily basis!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:15 PM 12-24-2019
I second this emotion... now that we have a real defense, it’s a foregone conclusion
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up