ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 104
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 01-27-2020
loook at this gangsta

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:19 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Very, very much worth a read.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/

“I go into every game thinking we’re gonna win and rip your heart out."
:-)

Originally Posted by :
If the Chiefs win Super Bowl LIV, Andy Reid would get victory 222 on 2-2-20.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 AM 01-27-2020
fuck, these people are wired differently

Originally Posted by :
Reid, in khaki shorts (Lord—it’s six degrees outside), plush moccasins, a puffy black parka and black ski cap, pulled up in his blue pickup at 3:07.

When Reid, 61, wakes up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, that’s usually around 3, and so he just stays up and gets in his truck and goes to work. “No phone, no one knocking at the door,” he said. “You get two, three hours of quality work done before the real world begins.”

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fuck, these people are wired differently
Yeah, this is the kind of stuff you need to point out to dipshits like GloryDayz and Wallcrawler.

Whatever you THINK you know, you don't.

If you're sitting there thinking "man, if Andy Reid would just do what I'm saying he should do..." --- stop. Andy Reid is coming at this from a position of more knowledge and experience than you have when wiping your own ass. That dude is prepared beyond comprehension and he's !@#$ing brilliant to boot.

Andy Reid is better at this than all but a small handful of people have EVER been. He's one of those rare moments where desire and aptitude met. It isn't often that the thing you most love in the world is also the thing you're best at doing. That's how Patrick Mahomes and Mike Trout and Michael Jordan happen. And yes, that's how Andy Reid happens as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 AM 01-27-2020
Football is Andy's art and this postseason has been his Sistine Chapel
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 01-28-2020
i made this the day andy was hired

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 AM 01-28-2020
I know it may not look that way, but Andy really has done a good job of shedding some weight since he’s been here.

He’s at the end of the postseason road all the way to the Super Bowl and he still isn’t as fat as he is in that picture Clay just posted
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:13 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know it may not look that way, but Andy really has done a good job of shedding some weight since he’s been here.

He’s at the end of the postseason road all the way to the Super Bowl and he still isn’t as fat as he is in that picture Clay just posted
Dude fluctuates like Oprah.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:22 AM 01-28-2020
Football is Andy's art and this postseason has been his Sistine Chapel
"Not all of Mozart's paintings were perfect." - Andy Reid
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:26 AM 01-28-2020
Give us one more win (this season) Andy. You can do it...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:27 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, this is the kind of stuff you need to point out to dipshits like GloryDayz and Wallcrawler.

Whatever you THINK you know, you don't.

If you're sitting there thinking "man, if Andy Reid would just do what I'm saying he should do..." --- stop. Andy Reid is coming at this from a position of more knowledge and experience than you have when wiping your own ass. That dude is prepared beyond comprehension and he's !@#$ing brilliant to boot.

Andy Reid is better at this than all but a small handful of people have EVER been. He's one of those rare moments where desire and aptitude met. It isn't often that the thing you most love in the world is also the thing you're best at doing. That's how Patrick Mahomes and Mike Trout and Michael Jordan happen. And yes, that's how Andy Reid happens as well.
Hush..
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 11:32 AM 01-28-2020
****, these people are wired differently
Yeah I wonder if Reid's brain has some abnormal way of regulating dopamine which makes him wired to work 18 hours a day.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dude fluctuates like Oprah.
If you think about it, the dude barely sleeps each night. His metabolism is probably slower than a glacier.

Yeah, he could probably stand to eat a salad more often than he does, but considering his lifestyle, the fact that he does lose weight in the offseason and ever since first getting hired hasn't ever really ballooned up to what he was, that's definitely progress.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:34 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you think about it, the dude barely sleeps each night. His metabolism is probably slower than a glacier.

Yeah, he could probably stand to eat a salad more often than he does, but considering his lifestyle, the fact that he does lose weight in the offseason and ever since first getting hired hasn't ever really ballooned up to what he was, that's definitely progress.
He just has some weird angles. I'll get to thinking "yeah, Andy looks good..." then he has someone like Veach stand next to him in a suit while Andy's in a windbreaker and he literally takes up 3 times as much space in the shot.

Man's not svelte. But yeah, anything that can keep him from dying at his desk in the next 5 years is to be commended.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
Yeah I wonder if Reid's brain has some abnormal way of regulating dopamine which makes him wired to work 18 hours a day.
I wish I had that.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 104
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up