ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
alnorth 12:02 AM 04-08-2012
(public service message)

Women: Yes, you. I know there aren't many on chiefs planet, but if you are one of the few, listen up.

If you notice that your significant other is scratching at his crotch in public or "adjusting" more than should be normal, then he might need ball powder. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, this is not common knowledge in our society. You gals all seem to know everything you ever need to know (and we have absolutely NO interest in) about your plumbing, but that isn't always the case on the other side of the gender gap.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:09 AM 04-08-2012
Also - WARNING: If you use a generous amount of ball powder, keep your junk away from open flames. Your genitals could go up like the Scarecrow insulting the Wicked Witch of the West. "How bout a little fire scarecrow!" It's dangerous stuff.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:10 AM 04-08-2012
You don't need that make-up brush or anything. Just get a big handfull of that powder and take it from the back to the front. Takes like two seconds. You'll be happy you did it.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:12 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
You don't need that make-up brush or anything. Just get a big handfull of that powder and take it from the back to the front. Takes like two seconds. You'll be happy you did it.
That's how I did it at first. But the problem was, afterwards the bathroom linoleum looked like Keith Richards just partied all night on it.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:13 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That's how I did it at first. But the problem was, afterwards the bathroom linoleum looked like Keith Richards just partied all night on it.
That's why we have brooms.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:18 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
That's why we have brooms.
That's why we have brothers girlfriends makeup brushes. :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:19 AM 04-08-2012
That's why we have brothers girlfriends makeup brushes. :-)
Point taken.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:17 AM 04-08-2012
:-)

I've done that before.

I also do the back to forth but I do it in the bathtub so I can just rinse the excess powder away.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:53 AM 04-08-2012

Peppermint Patty sensation without crop dusting the floor when wearing boxers.
[Reply]
HoneyBadger 04:16 AM 04-08-2012
I just use baby powder.
It works wonders.
[Reply]
scho63 06:20 AM 04-08-2012
Keeps you from getting all sticky and sweaty and smelly down there. It's like a Tic Tac for your nuts.
:-):-):-)

That's a classic!!!
[Reply]
JD10367 06:21 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger:
I just use baby powder.
It works wonders.
Up until now, I've done the same, but I might have to look into this Gold Bond stuff.
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 06:43 AM 04-08-2012
Ricky Stanzi's balls don't take a powder
they hang in there
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:54 AM 04-08-2012
I use Gold Bond Xtra Lotion on the Hasidick Rabbi, it's like a fresh scented pomade.
[Reply]
jspchief 07:07 AM 04-08-2012
Baby powder? Nothing says "sexy" like smelling like a diaper.

BTW, when using gold bond, make sure to not use the foot powder (blue bottle) on your beans. The cooling effect is a little more intense than a set marbles is equipped for.

I wish I could find something with more of a male scent, like talcum powder back in the day. I think that's a market Axe needs to tap.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up