ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 82
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:23 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
Chuck Norris
Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris ass.
[Reply]
dred 08:42 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
Chuck Norris
Nope. :-)

[Reply]
listopencil 09:00 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:

Bruce Lee was a human, hollywood star who happened to be a very, very skilled martial artist.
Wrong. Bruce Lee was a fucking ninja master who was so cool that someone put him in movies. Bruce Lee would destroy Tyson.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:00 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris ass.
^
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:04 PM 03-17-2012
As cool as Lee was, Tyson was a beast.. I'd take Tyson.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:05 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
Tyson over Lee is something I would put a million dollars on if I had it.
This. Lee was an amazing martial artist, but Tysons size and strength advantage would play heavily here. Assuming it were a street fight and there were no rules, the fight would almost certainly end up on the ground. If this were the case, Tyson would smother Lee and the game's over. Look, I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan, and I think he was one of the baddest dudes that ever lived...but Mike Tyson in his prime would kill most people with his bare hands.
[Reply]
-King- 09:07 PM 03-17-2012
One good punch from Tyson mike kill Lee. I just can't see how Lee can get over the size advantage. It's not some regular joe who happens to be big. It's one of the fastest, most powerful boxers in the world. Lee can do a lot, but he'd have to be on his absolute best game to beat Tyson.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:09 PM 03-17-2012
The one that's always intrigued me is Ali vs Tyson. The prototype fight for power against speed. I would give my left nut to see that fight.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:10 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Strongside:
This. Lee was an amazing martial artist, but Tysons size and strength advantage would play heavily here. Assuming it were a street fight and there were no rules, the fight would almost certainly end up on the ground. If this were the case, Tyson would smother Lee and the game's over. Look, I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan, and I think he was one of the baddest dudes that ever lived...but Mike Tyson in his prime would kill most people with his bare hands.

Lee was quite capable of killing Tyson with merely a few strikes.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:14 PM 03-17-2012
Who the fuck picks Mike Tyson? Bruce Lee could make your balls explode in one move. Dude was too fucking fast.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:16 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Who the **** picks Mike Tyson? Bruce Lee could make your balls explode in one move. Dude was too ****ing fast.
^
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 09:46 PM 03-17-2012
As a third generation JKD student - I can say with confidence that in a no rules fight, Bruce would handle Mike easily.
[Reply]
rico 10:22 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
As a third generation JKD student - I can say with confidence that in a no rules fight, Bruce would handle Mike easily.
As a former collegiate wrassler, I can say with confidence that in a no rules fight, JKD is for the birds.

Jk...to an extent. All depends on the JKD student. A lot of them are birds, but I'm sure there might be 1 or 2 of them out there that aren't....but if they aren't birds, they probably have wrasslin skills.

But Tyson would kill Bruce Lee. No doubt about it.

There is a JKD clinic in our area. These people were feared locally. Heck, the biggest prag in the world would simply start attending sessions there, and they were seemingly automatically given tough guy badges. I never bought that crap. I always thought they were birds. Their tough guy images were tarnished a bit when they actually started competing in MMA and every one of them got their (_l_)s handed to them (unless they had wrasslin experience). The real deals in the MMA in our area are the former wrasslers.
[Reply]
rico 10:23 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Wrong. Bruce Lee was a ****ing ninja master who was so cool that someone put him in movies. Bruce Lee would destroy Tyson.
Hey man, Tyson is so cool that he was put in movies.... Hangover, yo.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:26 PM 03-17-2012
It would be hard for me to take Lee in a fight vs Tyson. There's a reason why there are weight classes.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 82
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up