ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 65 of 82
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Fishpicker 03:14 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I dunno if this is newly found footage, or was already in this thread, but I saw it and thought of this thread.

And, hey, it's the offseason, so whatever.

its new. there have been small snippets of this film released before. this is the best footage of Bruce and the public has not seen the entire film prior to this
[Reply]
vailpass 03:17 PM 06-12-2017
Rhonda Rousey would kick both their asses.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:02 PM 06-12-2017
Can I move this thread to the HOC when everyone is done with it? This thread and the Rousey/Mayweather thread were gold.
[Reply]
threebag 04:06 PM 06-12-2017
Can someone quote timbone
[Reply]
rico 05:04 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I dunno if this is newly found footage, or was already in this thread, but I saw it and thought of this thread.

And, hey, it's the offseason, so whatever.

Wow...

Jute Keen Doofus actually managed to beat someone in a fight that resembles Rhonda "T-Rex" Rousey!!! Huge upset.

Tyson would knock him out, shit on his face, rip his face off and use it as toilet paper!!! I am sure of it.
[Reply]
rico 05:06 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Can I move this thread to the HOC when everyone is done with it? This thread and the Rousey/Mayweather thread were gold.
:-) That Rousey vs. Mayweather thread... who were the main Rousey guys in that one? Pure, inadvertent comedy.
[Reply]
rico 05:08 PM 06-12-2017
I created this poll prior to knowing I could set it to public poll.

Ugh.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:08 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
:-) That Rousey vs. Mayweather thread... who were the main Rousey guys in that one? Pure, inadvertent comedy.
I think alnorth was the main Rousey stan for a while. He eventually relented though. Not sure who, but someone else kept arguing for a while, though.
[Reply]
tyton75 09:30 AM 06-13-2017
Bit of a Bruce Lee buff here so I'll throw in my 2 cents. Bruce was challenged all the time to street fights in Hong Kong and never lost; sometimes with multiple people. Also, during filming of Enter the Dragon, he was regularly challenged by the extras and he would quickly stop what he was doing and kick their ass; then continue on like nothing happened.

I'd say if they both fought in their prime.. it'd be 50/50. Just because boxing is popular, its a valid martial art as well. Considering Tyson would outweigh him by nearly 100 pounds.. anything up close and Tyson would destroy him. Bruce would have to keep him at distance and would probably have to go for eyes, throat, nuts, knees to win.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:40 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I think alnorth was the main Rousey stan for a while. He eventually relented though. Not sure who, but someone else kept arguing for a while, though.
New World Order. Who exposed himself as an Affliction wearing retard. I've never seen someone paint a clearer picture of himself than that guy did in that thread.

And I'm not sure Al ever actually gave up his fight. I believe he blamed Rousey's trainers for trying to box Holm and said that she could still beat Floyd if she stuck to her gameplan.

Still the dumbest thread I think I've seen around here.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:41 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by tyton75:
Bit of a Bruce Lee buff here so I'll throw in my 2 cents. Bruce was challenged all the time to street fights in Hong Kong and never lost; sometimes with multiple people. Also, during filming of Enter the Dragon, he was regularly challenged by the extras and he would quickly stop what he was doing and kick their ass; then continue on like nothing happened.

I'd say if they both fought in their prime.. it'd be 50/50. Just because boxing is popular, its a valid martial art as well. Considering Tyson would outweigh him by nearly 100 pounds.. anything up close and Tyson would destroy him. Bruce would have to keep him at distance and would probably have to go for eyes, throat, nuts, knees to win.
This seems very believable.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:45 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by tyton75:

One is the greatest martial artist of all time and the other won his title fighting over the hill bums. With Don King as his manager, a lot of the fights were most likely fixed. When Tyson actually fought legit fighters, he took a beating. Buster Douglas beat the dogshit out of him.

The lack of respect for the Godfather of MMA is pretty shocking, must be a generation thing. My hero is better than your hero. As posted on here Tyson was not even the best fighter of his generation, was a convicted rapist and squandered his massive natural talent.

I always wanted to see Tyson in his prime fight Tommy the Duke. That would have been a slugfest. They are both amazing fighters with tons of power and both pissed away their career. Tyson has resurrected his life, while Tommy had a sad and painful end to his.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 06-13-2017
Holy shit, Morrison got back in the ring? Man, what an odd, sordid tale that whole thing was. Denial is a powerful thing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:04 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This seems very believable.
Pretty well documented.

One of the extra's challenged BL on the set of Enter the Dragon. Bruce knocked the shit out of him and told him to get back up on the wall.

Bolo Yeung always talks about how fast Bruce was during filming.

Bruce kicked Robert Wall so hard it put him in the hospital.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:14 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Holy shit, Morrison got back in the ring? Man, what an odd, sordid tale that whole thing was. Denial is a powerful thing.
Tommy was a great guy, I still have a pair of gloves he signed for me before the Razor Ruddock fight.

He really changed after doing the Rocky movie- I think the whole thing went to his head and felt he was bullet proof.

He had sooo many women on him all the time. Tommy definitely lived fast and had to the end.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 82
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up