ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 82
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
listopencil 05:08 PM 03-18-2012
Ninjas>Pirates
[Reply]
rico 06:29 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by H5N1:
a few points of contention...

1) instead of saying 'ass' or 'butt,' you go to the trouble to type "(_|_)" ...this is completely retarded.

2) haven't heard about whether tyson had any grappling/wrestling training. it's highly unlikely, though, given his upbringing/background. he only got into boxing after being sent to juvenile detention/ boy's school. this part of his life is well documented, with NO mention of 'grappling/wrestling' training.

3) your avatar is retarded.

4) you are retarded.

5) this thread is offensive to all of mankind, second only in scope to the holocaust. you should be ashamed of yourself.

6) sex with your mother > brady quinn > matt cassel > sex with your sister > this thread > your retarded use of (_|_) > you.

7) Die in an aidsfire you cocksucking maggot piece of shit, drink a gallon of antifreeze while gargling your father's testicles. I am a draftabulator and the smartest person on the ****ing planet you piece of assnugget rabes mouth-breathing shit.

8) wait, what?
8.) Wait, what? Wait....what? Is that your way of adding a metaphorical exclamation point to your "few points of contention" or are you implying that I wouldn't have anything to rebut with? If this is the case, don't give yourself too much credit, dudely.... because it's not deserved.

1.) I see your point. It is pretty juvenile. In fact, that's something I used back in the days when I used to chat on MSN Messenger...as a juvenile. However, when I think something so pointless is stupid, I usually just ignore it. The fact that you went through the trouble of typing a complete sentence expressing your disdain regarding my use of the (_l_) opposed to simply spelling out the words; "butt" or "ass" seems inadvertently contradictory. Oh, the irony.

2.) I have mentioned on many occasions throughout this thread that I can not find a reference to this and that there is a good chance that it could have been simply hearsay. With that said, this point has already been acknowledged...by me. You didn't have to re-acknowledge.

3.) No way, yo! My avatar is sweet! That is a nice fish!!! :-) Sarcasm aside though, you are not exactly in a position to be calling out others for having dumb avatars. When I originally started surfing these boards, the first time I ever saw your avatar, I thought to myself, "wow that is a stupid avatar for a football message board." I admittedly don't know what it is though. What is it, Puppet Master or something? Whatever it is, I guarantee that I think your avatar is every bit as retarded as you think mine is.

4.) Likewise.

5.) I fail to recognize how this thread is offensive to all of mankind, 2nd in scope to the Holocaust. While the results are lopsided (and indicates glaring amounts of stupidity regarding this topic), debate has taken place. If you jumped to this conclusion simply because you think Tyson wouldn't stand a chance of beating Bruce Lee in a fight, then the roles should be reversed in that statement. You should be ashamed of yourself.

6.) Brady Quinn > Your mis-spelling of the word "rabies," > Your inadvertent contradictions > Your avatar > The sex you probably have with your mother > The sex you probably have with your sister > You > Tyler Palko/Matt Cassel.... I can't lie or even joke around about Matt Cassel/Tyler Palko being better than anyone....you are better than them.

7.) "Die in an AIDS fire..." Wow that's original. I don't think I've EVER read that line being used in the CP message boards. If CP gave out plaques for "Posts of the Year," that line would be a shoe-in for Most Original. "I am a draftabulator and the smartest person on the ****ing planet you piece of assnugget rabes mouth-breathing shit......" I was somewhat expecting you conclude this statement with "There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat your children! Praise be to Allah!" It would have fit right in there. Are you sure you don't think Tyson would win this fight? Are you, at the least... a Tyson fan? Your dialogue seems to be somewhat similar to his.

Wow, you come off as a tough guy (or girl)? Ya know, I think you could probably beat Hollywood Bruce Lee's (_l_). :-)
[Reply]
threebag 06:37 PM 03-18-2012
Well that just ****ing does it

8===>~~~~
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:40 PM 03-18-2012
lol cant believe anyone said tyson-LOL\\

Bruce would destroy him= twice as fast with his hands and 100 times with feet-plus he had ground game.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:45 PM 03-18-2012
Tyson padded his record with a bunch of nobodys and Lost to Buster Douglas-LOL If BD can kick his ass=people dpont think BL could=LOL
[Reply]
rico 06:46 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
lol cant believe anyone said tyson-LOL\\

Bruce would destroy him= twice as fast with his hands and 100 times with feet-plus he had ground game.
Yeah I know, right!??! Bruce Lee especially impressed me when he beat the shiz out of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in The Game of Death!!! Kareem is HUGE, and Bruce Lee TOOK HIM OUT!!! Bruce Lee is hands down the toughest son-o-biznatch EVER!!!
[Reply]
rico 06:47 PM 03-18-2012
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Tyson padded his record with a bunch of nobodys and Lost to Buster Douglas-LOL If BD can kick his ass=people dpont think BL could=LOL
People always sell Douglas short, which I can understand given some of his other bouts. BUT, I thought Douglas was top-notch in that particular fight, while Tyson came out seemingly distracted or over-confident. Douglas in that fight though, was legit.
[Reply]
threebag 06:58 PM 03-18-2012
Bruce Lee would fuck Tyson's shit up. Pick him apart, cripple him then go in for the kill.
[Reply]
rico 04:14 AM 01-29-2014
A lot of you are the fuck-tardiest of all the fuck-tardies.

A couple few of you knew and presumably still know wussup.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:22 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Ninjas>Pirates
Ninjas don't get scurvy...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:25 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by rico:

A couple few of you knew and presumably still know wussup.
One eyebrow...
[Reply]
rico 05:33 AM 01-29-2014
Tyson is rumored to have a wrestling background..... dude the size differential....66.6% of CP is fucking retarded regarding this matter. Seriously...if you've ever been duped by Hollywood, it's been by Bruce Lee.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:38 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Tyson is rumored to have a wrestling background..... dude the size differential....66.6% of CP is ****ing retarded regarding this matter. Seriously...if you've ever been duped by Hollywood, it's been by Bruce Lee.

[Reply]
rico 05:49 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Dude....

A lot of you guys played with your Ninja Turtle/Ghostbuster/GI Joe figurines for way too long.
....Dude, no way....

Tyson would KILL Hollywood Brutus McLeekinhispants. (If given the chance).
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:52 AM 01-29-2014
If the fight was barehanded, in a closed area, Tyson's speed, size, and power would prevail.

If there were weapons---even improvised weapons---available, Lee kills him (literally). Once weapons come into play, experience and speed now become the most important factors over size.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 82
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up