ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Have fun this week and good luck on Sunday
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 01-27-2020
Hey guys ... it's been a wild ride for you as fans and the last week, I'm sure, has been crazy. Hold on tight for the next 7 days. All BS aside and as I've said a number of times, you guys deserve to see your Chiefs hoist the title. Many of you have waited a long time for this moment.

It's here - the big stage and if I were placing bets, I wouldn't bet against Mahomes or this team this week. KC has done a good job the last few years building this team and I think when it's all said and done, you'll be happy with the results on Sunday.

If for whatever reason, KC fails to win it... it's not the end of the world, you have the QB that can get you back there a few times.

Anyway, I think it's going be something like 37-27 KC. Just enjoy the ride, live in the moment and enjoy it. I'm going to sit back and watch this week. It's your time - have fun.

~MHM
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:44 PM 01-27-2020
Crisco makes the pin impossible. Slides off and knocks out ref. Chair shot to his back. As legitimate as any Donk title.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:05 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Crisco makes the pin impossible. Slides off and knocks out ref. Chair shot to his back. As legitimate as any Donk title.
Whatever works... #deadmanwalking

I am the American Badass. Good luck ...
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:34 PM 01-27-2020
thx man make sure and wear red sunday man help us out !
[Reply]
KCTitus 06:46 PM 01-27-2020
Thanks, MHM...I dont know that I ever did same for Broncos. I think 98 was close, where I was happy for Neil Smith to win a SB, albeit with Denver. Of course, I would never admit that on this forum...

err...wait.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:46 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
thx man make sure and wear red sunday man help us out !
I can only do so much... no red and no gold for me.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:46 PM 01-27-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Thanks, MHM...I dont know that I ever did same for Broncos. I think 98 was close, where I was happy for Neil Smith to win a SB, albeit with Denver. Of course, I would never admit that on this forum...

err...wait.
You're definitely one of the guys that deserves a win.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:56 PM 01-27-2020
I just checked, and we're still in the Super Bowl. This is amazing.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:28 AM 01-28-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Much appreciated, sir.

But I would be remiss if I didn't mention it.

Spoiler!

:-)

If you're going to bet anything bet the over on Mahomes air yards.
Bro, even when I know it's coming it hits the same every time. Best. Tagline. Ever. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up