ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:40 PM 02-16-2016
Remember that line in Rocky IV "What started as an Exhibition has now turned into disaster"
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:45 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:48 PM 02-16-2016
Ok... Last warning.

Cut the bull shit in this man's thread. Take it to the DC. We allow stupidity over there, at infinite amounts. Any more BS and I'll be banning people from the thread first, then from the site if needed.

I gave BT the option to have this thread locked down and moved to a private forum but he choose to keep it open to get advice and talk to his friends about a very horrible time in his life. We don't need this bullshit here

EDIT:

I DEFER TO MY MAN BEARCAT. ^^^^^^
[Reply]
Bowser 12:49 PM 02-16-2016
Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.

[Reply]
TimBone 12:54 PM 02-16-2016
Disregard
[Reply]
TimBone 12:58 PM 02-16-2016
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:11 PM 02-16-2016
I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:15 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
Hey guys, remember when beach tribe's woman cheated on him? Yeah, that sucked.
I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:19 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I did a trivia night, and one of the facts was that during a survey of 100 married women, 79 of then said that they would cheat on their husbands if they wouldn't get caught.

79 out of 100 women.

Dayum.
Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure
[Reply]
loochy 03:21 PM 02-16-2016
I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.

[Reply]
KC native 03:22 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
this.

If true deserves a permaban
It's not true, dumbfuck.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:25 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure
Indeed.
:-)

Have you ever watched the uncut/unedited interviews that they compiled that from?? Holy shit...
[Reply]
loochy 03:26 PM 02-16-2016
Indeed.

:-)

Have you ever watched the uncut/unedited interviews that they compiled that from?? Holy shit...
No. Is it on youtube?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:27 PM 02-16-2016
So, we need to hear from beach tribe. How's things going today, brother??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:28 PM 02-16-2016
No. Is it on youtube?
maybe, I saw it on the bonus features of the DVD set. It's worth owning for that alone.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 39
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up