ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:38 AM 02-16-2016
Oh and going out for revenge pussy is never a good idea. Way too much crazy out there.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:11 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
Your avatar is so weird.
It's not weird at all. KC nitwit is obsessed with me. With that understanding, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would have his favorite picture of me as his avatar.

You see people with their favorite album covers or their favorite artists as an avatar all the time.

I'm used to it at this point.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:13 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Whoa... I thought it was a chick. :-)
See, KC nitwit is a cross-dresser (seriously).

So, I'm sure nitwit thinks I'm cute, all that long hair...

It's not surprising to me that someone who is a transvestite and frequents gay bars would develop on unhealthy fixation on another male...
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:24 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Man, that all sounds really solid.

Thanks for taking the time.

I want you guys to know, 100% BS aside, this thread has helped me deal with this situation in a positive way.

I like to crack jokes about the situation, but it is heavy, and I'm damn proud of how the events of the last few days have played out.

You guys played a part in that.
[Reply]
beach tribe 07:26 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Well, BT... Reading through your posts here and my case is a bit different.

I was going to be goddamned if someone else raised my son. If you can get past the heartbreak part and think logically, you have got to do what's best for your kiddo.

Taking an autistic kid out of their routine and comfortable environment is detrimental to their well being.
I get the feeling that you've placed the pussy on a pedestal just a bit. Once you get past it, let me know if you need pointers.

The very first thing you should start doing here is documenting everything. If she's cold enough to tear your family apart, she cares little for your feelings and likely wants that child support or alimony (if applicable).
Get a ****ing lawyer, ASAP.

My case was special. She and I were together 20 years, I got majority custody but made sure he was with his mom 50% of the time. We eased him into it though.

Anyway, she and I reconciled and have been together for nearly a year now.
Just be careful man. Think with your head and not your heart.
I agree with everything in this post.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:30 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Oh and going out for revenge pussy is never a good idea. Way too much crazy out there.
For truth.

There are some bunny boiling bitches out there.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:44 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's not weird at all. KC nitwit is obsessed with me. With that inderstanding, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would have his favorite picture of emergency as his avatar.

You see people with their favorite album covers or their favorite artists as an avatar all the time.

I'm confused. What does his avatar have to do with you?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:47 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I'm confused. What does his avatar have to do with you?
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:52 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Looks exactly like her but has fake tits.

No, seriously....Exactly.

The girls are tiny and the sister may have gone a little too big on the tits.

Like that's a real deal breaker for any of us...ammirite?

I like her sister.
Most think she is a mega bitch.

I do all of her man shit too..

If it works, I make it work
And If it's broke, I fix it.
If it falls, I hang it up
if it's heavy I lift it.
So I'll still come around
Make sure nothing has fallen down
By the way, say the word
I'd be happy to hit it.
:-)

Would.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:58 AM 02-16-2016
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:01 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser is making this up, or did you really do something this disgusting?
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.
[Reply]
tooge 08:08 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
My internal alarms went off. I asked her what was up....and she told me.
She didn't lie. She was straight with me.

Being a hurt ass bitch is unattractive, no matter how I feel inside.
Making her miserable or feel the pain I feel won't create anything positive.

Hate
Hurt
rage
wrath

All ingredients for a perpetual shit sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of.

Her and her twin sister call me a master manipulator.
Now I know that they are giving me way too much credit as I'm no mastermind.

I've just learned that you can much more easily get what you want with a smile and kindness.

I'm keeping the big picture in view.
I'm not suggesting that you berate her, hurt her or anyone else, or walk around with rage. I'm simply telling you that she's a cheater, and therefore never to be trusted again. Move on. Find someone that will love you more than their desire to get cock rammed. Someone you can trust. Otherwise, it's always in the back of your mind. You want to be kind to her? Great, go ahead and be kind. But don't think she wouldn't do it again.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:22 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by KC native:
I quite like it. I feel it does a good job of presenting my good friend, Jeremy Hunsaker, as he really is.
KC native,

Rabblerouser has accused you of harassing him by posting his real name in your custom user title and his picture as your avatar.

Dude, if this is true, that is ****ing bullshit.

Is it true?

Before anybody decides to accuse me of white-knighting rabblerouser, I'll go on record as saying I don't like the way rabblerouser posts on this site. For the most part my political takes are probably a lot closer to yours than they are to rabblerouser's. I still disagree with you on some issues, but over the years I have come to respect your point of view, and I think I've learned a few things from you.

However, posting anyone's personal information without their permission is complete horseshit. If this claim is true, you are a ****ing dick.

If this claim is untrue, then I apologize in advance for calling you a ****ing dick.

So which is it? Is rabblerouser a liar, or are you a ****ing dick?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:25 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
go to a hot tub, smoke a cigar, you are scarface.
"Why don't you do something? Get a job. Work with blind kids. All you do is wait for me to come home and fuck you."
[Reply]
loochy 08:28 AM 02-16-2016
It's not weird at all. KC nitwit is obsessed with me. With that understanding, it seems perfectly reasonable that he would have his favorite picture of me as his avatar.

It's weird because I see it and I think it's you. Then I read the post and get confused. Then I realize that it's KC Native.

Oh, and go outside or something. You look like a ghost.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up