ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Saul Good 11:31 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Oh and this.

I'm a degenerate gambler.. But I wasn't going anywhere near this with Hootie putting it on. Every time someone doesn't agree with him he spergs out and acts like a 12 year old man child.

**** Hootie. I'm glad he is gone.
Wait a minute...

You're telling me that people could choose not to put their money into this thing? I thought he hacked everyone's bank accounts and forced people to invest in his stupid fantasy sports idea.
Saul Good 11:32 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by kstater:
:-)
Cha-Ching
bdj23 11:32 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by themanwithnoname:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Holy shit. This forum is such a total ****ing joke. Between how so many people on here trash other Chiefs forums for being homers and yet you keep doing the same ****ing thing (and I have to laugh my ass off at the people running fantasy football bullshit that went Chiefs heavy this year after about the 2nd game and went with Alex Smith, jesus ****ing christ that's idiocy that deserves a special award, which would be an Alex Smith signed picture of him taking a shit in your mouth because damn that's some next level dumb).

Or its this even more hilarious melodrama that you people constantly keep dredging up and then you keep getting pissed about it. You people whine about the gif guy all the ****ing time and yet easily half the time its because you're too stupid to see when he's obviously just ****ing around but you dipshits take it seriously. And then plenty of the rest. The average 13 year old girl is more mature than you ****ing like 30-50 year old men. It's goddamn ****ing pathetic.

Take this thread topic itself. You're going back and forth, yet everything was ****ing documented for you to reference. I don't know why being able to just actually taking the time to go and look at that shit so you know what the **** actually happened is such a problem. You'll spend hours posting he-said bullshit when if you'd take 5 minutes to actually figure it out you'd actually know. But then that'd probably ruin your narrative of how things went in your mind so that you could run around talking shit about people behind their backs.

This is a prime example. Why the **** haven't you people permabanned him? You constantly bitch and moan about him all the ****ing time yet you keep letting him come back and then you spend 6 months ****ing complaining about him til you ban him again. What the ****?

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass. He wasn't celebrating jack shit (unless you take his trolling seriously, which jesus christ, that's your ****ing problem is that you idiots arbitrarily take trolling seriously or not).

Its funny you guys were bitching and moaning about him being so negative and then you all jumped all over his ****ing nuts gobbling up his jizz when the 2012 season happened (I thankfully wasn't around here at all for shit like 2007-2009. At some point you people either need to embrace being the ****ing clueless Chiefs homers you really are, accept that the franchise you seemingly focus your life around is a total ****ing joke (and that you're goddamn idiots for continuing to subsidize them treating you like the ****ing morons you are), or need to learn to stop letting people like that bug you. But the problem is with you people individually. You're all T.O. level prima donnas, only you seem to just be fat stupid slovenly midwestern guys who get off on acting like spoiled teenage girls.

"whaaaa, someone's pointing out how laughably pathetic my sports team is!" Doesn't matter if they've been doing that all along, and every so often I actually join in on it, but I can't handle it! But I'll let them come back and then I'll be surprised and mad that they go back to doing that after my feckless team sucks ass. :-) :-) :-) :-)

This. So much this. And I'm guessing probably over half the people on this forum would vote for him. But knowing their lack of reading comprehension they'd probably see some instruction "when finished, the ballot should be put in the slot" and go "oh, Putin, **** yeah, he's such a badass, makes Obama look like a ****ing pillowbitergot ass pussy bitch!" and they'd circle that thinking they're voting for Putin.

The people on this board deserve the Chiefs franchise. Hell, I think it's goddamn hilarious how they're calling it a "Kingdom" now, they're full on rubbing it in your dumbshit faces that you're peons mucking their cesspits.

****, even Royals fans eventually learned how things actually operate (sure it took them 20 years). The team is shit, then stop giving them ****ing money until they do something to change that. But no, you'll pay to fly banners and circle jerk off on congratulating yourselves for helping to change things, and then you go back and do exactly the same shit you did when the previous regime came in.

Simply put, you guys suck at being fans, you suck at managing a forum, big shocker that you guys suck just as bad at managing money on betting, and even bigger shocker that you somehow manage to turn that into a bunch of arguing over personal shit that has nothing to do with ****ing anything and I'm guessing from the sounds of it you all fell for monumental trolling in believing that personal shit (but, like your inability to quite this team from butt ****ing your brains out worse than Jake Gyllenhaal's character did to Heath Ledger's, you just can't give up on believing bullshit).

I used to stick around some for the mild amusement the dipshit antics of people on this board brought. This was good for a bit of hearty laugh, just thinking about you ****ing losers losing thousands of dollars betting on fantasy football... :-):-):-):-):-)
Hootie pls
vailpass 11:35 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't know how anything can be worse. It was some inhumane words to say to another human being.
:-)
Easy 6 11:37 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Wait a minute...

You're telling me that people could choose not to put their money into this thing? I thought he hacked everyone's bank accounts and forced people to invest in his stupid fantasy sports idea.
Your impassioned defense of this dirtbag is laughable.
TLO 11:39 AM 10-25-2015
Saul Good is a crack head.
Saul Good 11:41 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Your impassioned defense of this dirtbag is laughable.
I'm not defending hootie. I'm laughing at all the idiots who were dumb enough to walk into this situation with eyes wide open. What are you all going to do next...go for a 2:00 AM drive with Coffey and then get shocked when he wraps the car around a telephone pole?
SAUTO 11:43 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
Saul Good is a crack head.
It's one word. Crackhead.

They are all offended now, but won't say anything because then everyone will know they are crackheads and even crackheads know not to tell people personal shit on message boards
SAUTO 11:43 AM 10-25-2015
I'm not defending hootie. I'm laughing at all the idiots who were dumb enough to walk into this situation with eyes wide open.
Exactly, and it applies to CC from six years ago too...
Donger 11:47 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
And yet you had to be asked for your opinion of what Hootie did, but were very quick to point out CC's foolishness. Why the disparity?
Saul Good 11:47 AM 10-25-2015
I'm sorry to all of those who lost money with hootie through no fault of your own, so I want to help you all out.

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some from the vast fortune I have tied up in foreign accounts.

God bless
TLO 11:49 AM 10-25-2015
It's one word. Crackhead.

They are all offended now, but won't say anything because then everyone will know they are crackheads and even crackheads know not to tell people personal shit on message boards
Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.
Donger 11:49 AM 10-25-2015
I'm sorry to all of those who lost money with hootie through no fault of your own, so I want to help you all out.

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some.

God bless
As to your question in the other thread, I don't see where CC gets a pass on everything. I do see that some people, including mods, view Hootie's action with disdain and outrage. The fact that CC served his country and continues to serve his community probably helps.
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:49 AM 10-25-2015
Wait,

Despite this method being foolproof you guys lost 62% of your investment after one round of games?

Way to hedge.

Jesus.
SAUTO 11:50 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
And yet you had to be asked for your opinion of what Hootie did, but were very quick to point out CC's foolishness. Why the disparity?
Because I stated how I felt about hooties actions years ago, you know, when it happened.

And it seemed as though CC has instigated and stoked the situation multiple times since the situation.
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up