ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 209 of 256
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:52 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Aww, I won't yuck your yum. I hope they fix what reviewers find an issue with. Arcane has a good pedigree so this is a shock.
I mean it's not a perfect game and has many glaring issues like performance and lack of coop progress. We'll see how it goes but it feels like an Arkane game...starts out really slowly though and like I said it's not for everybody. Arkane games have always had a niche audience, so it's not surprising.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:06 PM 05-01-2023
Man the love for these RPG's is ridiculous! How much time do you guys devote to this? Hours of gameplay? This reminds me of the Evercrack days! :-)

Give me a story and a linear goal thank you very much! :-) MMO's? I can now view the NERD crowd. Holy shit! Fuck that shit! Put me in and let's ROCK! Gathering shit for advancement? TOOOOOO much time and BS for a "GAME".
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:43 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Already beat that one. But yeah I love those types of games. I beat Steamworld Dig 1 & 2 as well.
I beat Dust: An Elysium Tail. Good game.

Star Wars is next.
[Reply]
Fish 11:20 PM 05-02-2023
Now another AAA game release is facing 1st day disaster issues, in Redfall. Stop pre-ordering games, folks.

[Reply]
Fish 11:21 PM 05-02-2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:42 AM 05-03-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Now another AAA game release is facing 1st day disaster issues, in Redfall. Stop pre-ordering games, folks.

Each to their own, I have 25 hours already into it and am saddened I must put it down to rest. Arkane games have always been niche and this being a looter brings on the hate from the solo players. Throw in the fact that Playstation got kicked to the curb so the Sony geeks were not going to be happy.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:01 AM 05-04-2023
has anyone here played The War of Rights?

the game looks simultaneously amazing, scary, difficult, and slow. I bet it would be a blast if you get in a server with the right 300 players.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:41 PM 05-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
has anyone here played The War of Rights?

the game looks simultaneously amazing, scary, difficult, and slow. I bet it would be a blast if you get in a server with the right 300 players.
I do the Chiefsplanet DC version :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:55 AM 05-10-2023
Art Director for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Satoru Takizawa said in an interview:

"Making a "wide variety" was pretty challenging. The four Divine Beasts were the dungeons in the last game, and they shared similar designs. This time, the dungeons are huge and each carry their own regional look and feel, just like traditional The Legend of Zelda games. We think they will provide a satisfying challenge for players. They were certainly a challenge to develop."

Tomorrow night hype!!!! Just watching the trailer you could see what looks like bosses like the three headed dragon, the flying serpent in the clouds, the giant golem coming out of the wall.
[Reply]
Fish 09:14 AM 05-10-2023
Tears of the Kingdom leaked early. People with Nintendo Switch emulators have already been playing it for weeks. Many have already beaten the game, before it is even released.

It's getting really good reviews from the pirates so far.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:19 PM 05-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:

This game got a review from IGN as a 4. Plenty of glitches.

https://www.ign.com/articles/redfall-review
[Reply]
Stryker 07:22 PM 05-10-2023
Loving "Chivalry II"

[Reply]
Fish 08:27 PM 05-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This game got a review from IGN as a 4. Plenty of glitches.

https://www.ign.com/articles/redfall-review
Literally every single review I've seen is super negative. Game devs everywhere should be sweating bullets right now because it's been a disaster for lots of new AAA releases as of late.
[Reply]
Fish 05:21 PM 05-11-2023
Playing Tears of the Kingdom on my PC...

Releases on Switch tomorrow.

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:48 AM 05-12-2023
I think i might be.....growing out of gaming.

NOOOOOOOO!

This can't be happening. I might be....growing up a little bit? FUCK NO! NO!

Only PC game ive played in the past month+ is a couple hours of Forza.

I keep trying to console game and nothing holds my attention.

I'm legit bored with gaming right now.

[Reply]

Page 209 of 256
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Up