ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1232 of 4814
« First < 23273211321182122212281229123012311232 123312341235123612421282133217322232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 05:01 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Honestly - the only game I thought they had a chance to win out of that stretch was the winless-at-the-time Giants. Once they lost that one, I knew their season was effectively OVER.
Pile High air didn't help. Probably because it is only in your head.

This is how stupid our HC is. Today they waived a guy who has been with the team for the whole season. Sure he was a backup no named OLB on the 3rd string but they didn't make a move to activate or sign anyone else.

Last week alone they had a play where there were 10 guys on the field and they gave up a TD, then they had the Punt with 12 guys on the field which cost them 7 more points. Today their active roster is at 52. Not like they need a full roster because they are doing so well.

It might be in prep for activating the other HUGE MISTAKE, Lynch but if so why not just freaking activate him?!?!?!

F this team.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:04 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

This is how stupid our HC is. Today they waived a guy who has been with the team for the whole season. Sure he was a backup no named OLB on the 3rd string but they didn't make a move to activate or sign anyone else.

Last week alone they had a play where there were 10 guys on the field and they gave up a TD, then they had the Punt with 12 guys on the field which cost them 7 more points. Today their active roster is at 52. Not like they need a full roster because they are doing so well.

It might be in prep for activating the other HUGE MISTAKE, Lynch but if so why not just freaking activate him?!?!?!

F this team.
Attached: pcfdfm6hjTvji.gif (682.4 KB) 
[Reply]
TEX 05:22 PM 11-14-2017

F this team.
Spoken like the "True Fan" that you are...:-)

You're also a fool if you don't think the altitude matters and / or that playing at home is not an advantage...:-)

As for your HC and GM - you nailed it. They're both STUPID! :-)

(Don't go full DONKTARD and give up on your team when they're down. They have an accomplished history, filled with cheating, but accomplished none the less.)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:41 PM 11-14-2017

F this team.

That's a tasty nugget....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 05:51 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Dude. Really. Get over yourself. MHM is one of the best rival posters on this board.

Just because you throw shit, stupid shit I might add, on a BB, don't make it true.
I have a much different opinion of the Mile High Mule Tool. I think it's cute that you feel the need to defend him, but I'm not the least bit surprised... :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:08 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I stopped doing that due to all the bitterness... maybe I’ll do one this week. Knew you were a fan.
I don't give a FUCK about this man's fan affiliation. MHM has been a good poster here for a long time, and he can take it. He can take everything you throw at him unlike certain soft-bellied, pansy-assed Lil' Chiefy's I could mention. If you wanna fuckin' throw it, get ready to catch the motherfucker too.

F this team.
You on the other hand are rather toolish, can't handle losing worth a fuck, and your suffering pleases me greatly. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:25 PM 11-14-2017
Mhm is alright in my book. The other donkey dick suckers not so much
[Reply]
New World Order 06:31 PM 11-14-2017
I don't live in Denver.

I am sure the leaving early was weather related, that is the excuse I have heard about all the cameros leaving Arrowland early over the years.

I actually don't blame them the team has given up nearly 100 points in 2 games. They are bad. kc fans leave early or don't come at all when their team is on winning streaks.
Rare to find a Donko fan online that actually lives in Denver.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:33 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They reside in Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah.

And yes, they are fucking fair weather bitch babies.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 11-14-2017
Just like Shittsburg fans!
[Reply]
CrossCheck 07:22 PM 11-14-2017
I don't live in Denver.

I am sure the leaving early was weather related, that is the excuse I have heard about all the cameros leaving Arrowland early over the years.

I actually don't blame them the team has given up nearly 100 points in 2 games. They are bad. kc fans leave early or don't come at all when their team is on winning streaks.
Yeah, remember that game when you called out the Chiefs fans for leaving early in a game played in Houston? :-) you sure do know Chief fans don't you?
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:52 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
I have a much different opinion of the Mile High Mule Tool. I think it's cute that you feel the need to defend him, but I'm not the least bit surprised... :-)
Fagy post is fagy
[Reply]
TEX 12:36 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
pillowbitery post is pillowbitery
Pot, meet kettle. Or pillow, meet biter. Both fit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:02 AM 11-15-2017
If I lived in Denver... I would be outside a hell of a lot more than I am now. So much to do.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:52 PM 11-15-2017
The thin air is mainly a factor early on. I told you morons that when I predicted the hot start...
[Reply]
Page 1232 of 4814
« First < 23273211321182122212281229123012311232 123312341235123612421282133217322232 > Last »
Up